DII-A

WildcatCrazies

10 hours ago, Bellsburg2 said:

I thought only Clemson moved up in the rankings on a bye week. Congrats to the Eagles on their blazing 0-0 start!

I’ve seen them scrimmage with three teams so I’ve got a pretty good idea what they look like. I’m not a NCS guy either so there’s no bias from my side. Maybe hold that sarcasm for when you know what you’re talking about next time.

1 hour ago, Titanmike said:

This made me go see who they beat so bad but could only find they tied 0-0 against BYE.  ?  What have you seen with them?  You have me curious. 

I know that once they got all their kids eligible last season they had a nice playoff run. What I’ve seen from this year in scrimmages is some dominant defensive lineman and good athletes on both side of the ball. They have a kid that looks like a D1 player on the defensive line imo.

NCS vs Goodpasture

Last night I witnessed Nashville Christian live and as I expected coach Brothers lived up his  reputation yet again.  Goodpasture was visiting NCS and both teams battled all night with NCS pulling it out in the end.  With a thin roster this year Goodpasture just ran out of gas after leading most of the game.  I have been to a lot of high school football games over the last 12 years have done 100’s of highlight videos over that time.  I was blown away how dirty NCS was and was one of the most unsportsmanlike football team I have ever seen.  NCS had 2 players ejected and should’ve had 2 more.  There were some questionable no calls but I’m not going to blame the outcome of the refs.  With approx 1 minute to go in the 4th quarter NCS was up by 12 points and basically game was over looking like they were going to kneel and run the clock out.  NCS lines up in a victory formation and runs a QB sneak wedge play to try to run up the score.  Never seen anything like that!  Truly amazing.  

NCS does have some athletes and so unfortunate they are coached in this manner.  I'm not stating anything that many who may be reading this post don't already know, but take this as a warning to any future team that plays NCS.   Looks like all of their OL’s are taught to hold and pull jerseys on ever play until refs stop it.  On this night the refs let it go all night.  I have over 30 plays with video of the most blatant holding I have ever seen on video.  Goodpasture had one of their DL’s jerseys almost completely ripped off.  How does a DL with a tight fitting jersey get ripped off?  

Jeff Brothers lived up to his reputation and then some last night.  

Here is a sampling of what to expect if you play NCS.  

Edited by youthsportsPIX

7 minutes ago, Titanmike said:

Everything you showed were clearly missed calls. The play at the end was BUSH LEAGUE.

I agree 100%. Every game has missed calls. Holding is on every play. The last play I would Keep recorded and that would be my motivation all year to not let anyone do that. And then Next year. Well you know. 

4 hours ago, youthsportsPIX said:

NCS vs Goodpasture

Last night I witnessed Nashville Christian live and as I expected coach Brothers lived up his  reputation yet again.  Goodpasture was visiting NCS and both teams battled all night with NCS pulling it out in the end.  With a thin roster this year Goodpasture just ran out of gas after leading most of the game.  I have been to a lot of high school football games over the last 12 years have done 100’s of highlight videos over that time.  I was blown away how dirty NCS was and was one of the most unsportsmanlike football team I have ever seen.  NCS had 2 players ejected and should’ve had 2 more.  There were some questionable no calls but I’m not going to blame the outcome of the refs.  With approx 1 minute to go in the 4th quarter NCS was up by 12 points and basically game was over looking like they were going to kneel and run the clock out.  NCS lines up in a victory formation and runs a QB sneak wedge play to try to run up the score.  Never seen anything like that!  Truly amazing.  

NCS does have some athletes and so unfortunate they are coached in this manner.  I'm not stating anything that many who may be reading this post don't already know, but take this as a warning to any future team that plays NCS.  Be prepared and watch #23 is a very dirty player.  Looks like all of their OL’s are taught to hold and pull jerseys on ever play until refs stop it.  On this night the refs let it go all night.  I have over 30 plays with video of the most blatant holding I have ever seen on video.  Goodpasture had one of their DL’s jerseys almost completely ripped off.  How does a DL with a tight fitting jersey get ripped off?  

Jeff Brothers lived up to his reputation and then some last night.  

Here is a sampling of what to expect if you play NCS.  

You shouldn’t call out a team or individual players for being dirty. That’s bad form on your part. 

On 8/25/2019 at 11:40 PM, Bellsburg2 said:

I thought only Clemson moved up in the rankings on a bye week. Congrats to the Eagles on their blazing 0-0 start!

You really should look at the Jackson Sun Dirty Dozen. Usj was ranked 7th in the first poll and moved up to 5th this past week without playing a game.

58 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

You shouldn’t call out a team or individual players for being dirty. That’s bad form on your part. 

if it is blatant and you have video proof of it, I have no problem with calling out a team, coach, or player. It is hard to dispute video proof. In this case the poster had clear video proof.

• Like 1