Lakeway Christian

wow1029

16 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Funny someone from Grace Christian Academy in Knoxville talking about dirt on Lakeways hands.

Never said that, you might want to re-read what I wrote. I was stating that keeping the dirt of their hands is the hardest thing to do when you're getting kids from all over the place. I know ALL about that part of it. You have to vet every student and make sure they're cleared and no holes in the paperwork. As far as your GCA comment, you're living in the past, man, living in the past. We went through that dark time, paid our penalty, PAID THE TSSAA a ton of cash and came out the other side better off. I was there for it all and took it all on here when it went down.

45 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Never said that, you might want to re-read what I wrote. I was stating that keeping the dirt of their hands is the hardest thing to do when you're getting kids from all over the place. I know ALL about that part of it. You have to vet every student and make sure they're cleared and no holes in the paperwork. As far as your GCA comment, you're living in the past, man, living in the past. We went through that dark time, paid our penalty, PAID THE TSSAA a ton of cash and came out the other side better off. I was there for it all and took it all on here when it went down.

tell Pride and all his venom handlin karns baptist one thing bout dirty meat hooks......yall bring in them same zebras from 2 years yall got on the take up there to give the Irish a loss.....Booger gonna get real mad......dont let Booger hear bought no extra tythin dishes bein passed around this Sunday

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

So why even mention Lakeway. Maybe they have better people in their organization than you all had. Maybe not. Your people lied, cheated, tried to get everybody on your side saying you were just helping a young man out. Ha.

12 hours ago, Booger said:

tell Pride and all his venom handlin karns baptist one thing bout dirty meat hooks......yall bring in them same zebras from 2 years yall got on the take up there to give the Irish a loss.....Booger gonna get real mad......dont let Booger hear bought no extra tythin dishes bein passed around this Sunday

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Boog, you better tell that Fant man to have all his Boogers stay outta that ref zone on the sideline or we might have another booger ref accusation sitchiation happening next Friday. 

Pride just warnin’ you :mrgreen:

9 hours ago, gcapride said:

Boog, you better tell that Fant man to have all his Boogers stay outta that ref zone on the sideline or we might have another booger ref accusation sitchiation happening next Friday. 

Pride just warnin’ you :mrgreen:

it wernt the lil Boogers that them Baptist luvin zebras were after....them cracker jacks were after Fant.....let us Irish swap sidelines with u viper ranglers and them zebras just might not stress Fant out bout gettin kick out to the bus......only visitor sideline ever saw tighter than Vermont Ave

.....pride nowin it wernt no accusation sitiation...Pride layed witness to that mess......and Pride wouldnt even help his new Irish friend out by tellin his hired guns they may b over doin it

Booger just sayin tenor.gif?itemid=8857449

10 hours ago, gcapride said:

You ain’t got sense enough to get out of the way, Ha. 

Yes that's the way to solve problems. Don't respond to what your school has done. As l remember your bunch was trying to play public school football by private school rules. Lakeway is going to play private school football by private school rules. There is alot of difference. Now you all really aren't that competitive by private football standards. Your HC is not happy either. Seems you don't have big enough recruiting budget. Can't go back to public school rules. Maybe try 8 man or co-op with Lakeway.

2 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Yes that's the way to solve problems. Don't respond to what your school has done. As l remember your bunch was trying to play public school football by private school rules. Lakeway is going to play private school football by private school rules. There is alot of difference. Now you all really aren't that competitive by private football standards. Your HC is not happy either. Seems you don't have big enough recruiting budget. Can't go back to public school rules. Maybe try 8 man or co-op with Lakeway.

Does playing by the rules involve letting basketball players live in an apartment away from his parents?

5 hours ago, Booger said:

it wernt the lil Boogers that them Baptist luvin zebras were after....them cracker jacks were after Fant.....let us Irish swap sidelines with u viper ranglers and them zebras just might not stress Fant out bout gettin kick out to the bus......only visitor sideline ever saw tighter than Vermont Ave

.....pride nowin it wernt no accusation sitiation...Pride layed witness to that mess......and Pride wouldnt even help his new Irish friend out by tellin his hired guns they may b over doin it

Booger just sayin tenor.gif?itemid=8857449

Bring your tape measure next week, Boog. Those Baptist home sidelines are as tight as the away folks sidelines. Wish we had more room, but fact is, that 3’ white stripe is off limits on both sides, don’t matter if we like it or not.

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

Bring your tape measure next week, Boog. Those Baptist home sidelines are as tight as the away folks sidelines. Wish we had more room, but fact is, that 3’ white stripe is off limits on both sides, don’t matter if we like it or not.

that white stripe could b a 3 foot tall wall or electric fence on our side...and it might not work

Booger just sayin source.gif