Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

41 minutes ago, Sharktooth said:

Coach Ladykee, 

They need something, what are your suggestions? Seems to me you know better than the head coach at this point!

Well your perspective is wrong lol! Our coach knows what adjustments to make but he can only motivate players to step up and play with fight. At some point the players have to get it done on the field. That fight comes from within the heart of the individual. Mental mishaps can be fixed by putting in extra effort in the film room and accepting constructive criticism. The players who really want it will find & welcome the help to get better. It first starts with “want to”! You are only as good as your weakest link or links. We fix just the line issues and we are immensely better and defensive needs to learn and understand their assignments so they can play full speed and be in position to tackle and make a play.  Trust me they get coached! Each player needs to decide if they want to show up for practice to learn and get better or whine and make excuses pointing the finger. 

• Like 1

Just now, ladykee said:

Well your perspective is wrong lol! Our coach knows what adjustments to make but he can only motivate players to step up and play with fight. At some point the players have to get it done on the field. That fight comes from within the heart of the individual. Mental mishaps can be fixed by putting in extra effort in the film room and accepting constructive criticism. The players who really want it will find & welcome the help to get better. It first starts with “want to”! You are only as good as your weakest link or links. We fix just the line issues and we are immensely better and defensive needs to learn and understand their assignments so they can play full speed and be in position to tackle and make a play.  Trust me they get coached! Each player needs to decide if they want to show up for practice to learn and get better or whine and make excuses pointing the finger. 

I can about guarantee that number 23 shows up to get better daily. 

22 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I was talking to this man in a green shirt near that black truck and he said that Carnes boy came from Maryville that #17 came from Seymour and that #1 was in that Shadowens mans team.  If that Ryan man didn't have transfers that the greenback skillet slinger orchestrated he wouldnt even have a durn backfield.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy you weren’t at the game lol! If you were you need glasses. I don’t recall #17 in the backfield last night. If he was it was brief and I don’t recall him touching the ball.

16 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Do you know of a few linemen y’all could still go out and get?

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I meant on offense. LMBO.. you’ve got to admit Roy kinda has a point. 

That boy is a stud. He will be fine. 

Lol I was messing around. He is right except for the orchestration part. That has never happened by us nor will it ever. 

And thanks for the comment about my son.