Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Skillet slinger maybe you should have grabbed up a durn head set and started coaching.  I garuntee me and that Tower man looked for you and helmet boy all night.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, was team 69 with you as well? He said some of them went to Cooper Field. I didn’t know if you boys all went together or what the deal was last night. I went to the Marion game...

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Come on don’t be one of those people. How do you know they are playing in the wrong positions? LMBO.. Your coach has the best winning percentage in the STATE. Cut them some slack. 

LOPAO............. Barney, Old Pirate says, the skillet slinger has the answers to success, now Ifin GB coaches will jest bring her in fer the coaches prep meetings?  The skillet slinger done gone said them GB coaches ain’t got players in the right positions! Pert near sure the fix is jest around the corner!

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Add

54 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO............. Barney, Old Pirate says, the skillet slinger has the answers to success, now Ifin GB coaches will jest bring her in fer the coaches prep meetings?  The skillet slinger done gone said them GB coaches ain’t got players in the right positions! Pert near sure the fix is jest around the corner!

Old pirate figure the greenback skillet slinger is out at other schools in the area events looking for knew prospects.  She seems to have all the answers.  I garuntee I looked for helmet boy last night to show him Murphys pole but he was hid out in a pickup truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate figure the greenback skillet slinger is out at other schools in the area events looking for knew prospects.  She seems to have all the answers.  I garuntee I looked for helmet boy last night to show him Murphys pole but he was hid out in a pickup truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

Old Pirate says from the skillet slinger & GBnation posts, figure theys looking fer new coaches! Suddenly them fellers ain’t putting youngons in the right positions & sitch! 

4 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says from the skillet slinger & GBnation posts, figure theys looking fer new coaches! Suddenly them fellers ain’t putting youngons in the right positions & sitch! 

Old pirate figure they must be kinfolk.  The greenback skillet slinger is real mad cause she orchestrated all this mess abs now that Ryan man has them out of position.  You think im joking but im not. 

27 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

If you were there last night you would see what we’re talking about. They were NOT ready to play that game! Even one of your own posters made the same comment. Greg is a good coach but they (coaches and players) were not ready to play. No fire at all period. Congrats to loudon on the win. 

And for a side note yes there is still players out of position!!!!! 

39 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Old Pirate says, that helmet boy done and warned you! He posted yous didn’t want to find him last night. Figure with only 1 goat amongst all them GB fellers he was interested in more than a tag team match! LOPAO 

Old pirate figure I knowd what happened now.  Figure helmet boy was in that truck with a camper top on it with that goat.  Him and muskox man was playing man to man on that goat.  I thought I heard some squealing.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, WarChant said:

They were not any SP people at that game or they would know. We know what we have to work on and they will be ready next week. I’ve got confidence in our players and coaches. 

Warchant I garuntee you the  only one.  The greenback skillet slinger is saying they have personnel problems and out of position.  I aint joking either.