Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

For starters anyone that has ever coon hunted that wants to tree a coon doesn’t go buy a blue tick he gets a walker dog. The ones that has been doing the hollering has been the posters from down south. 

Actually you don't buy either, you get you a good mountain cur mixed with a little redbone with just a tad of fiest.

Seems like I heard "including Alabama and Nick Saben" 

A lot of barking from all over the State...guess we will find out which dog trees come December 

4 minutes ago, team69 said:

Actually you don't buy either, you get you a good mountain cur mixed with a little redbone with just a tad of fiest.

Seems like I heard "including Alabama and Nick Saben" 

A lot of barking from all over the State...guess we will find out which dog trees come December 

I will take a walker dog any day over any of the above. 

I garuntee I was talking to this man in a green shirt near that black truck and he said that Carnes boy came from Maryville that #17 came from Seymour and that #1 was in that Shadowens mans team.  If that Ryan man didn't have transfers that the greenback skillet slinger orchestrated he wouldnt even have a durn backfield.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I was talking to this man in a green shirt near that black truck and he said that Carnes boy came from Maryville that #17 came from Seymour and that #1 was in that Shadowens mans team.  If that Ryan man didn't have transfers that the greenback skillet slinger orchestrated he wouldnt even have a durn backfield.  You think im joking but im not. 

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.