Hampton at GP

harley04

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, pujo said:

Sounds like Hampton is just out manned, It happens, Only thing you can do is play hard and learn. Probably  playing the best team on the schedule.

No doubt about that...GP ain't a bunch of local good ole boys if you know what I mean.

We just quit too many times at the wrong times...DBs were cramping left and right 

Just a bad night 

On 8/18/2019 at 9:19 PM, uknoit2 said:

Shoot! Nothing will get me upset...I'm going get me a turkey leg and talk  Dolly Saturday! 

Went over to Hamptons side before game smiled at everyone hoping you remembered what I looked like coz i forgot what you looked like. I think some of them were taking it wrong so I left. :mrgreen: Ya;ll were running the ball pretty good tonight, If our line stays healthy we might even give AE a good game.

Harley, hate I didn't see you!

We ran the ball at will! Then the line would just stand and watch.

I'd say there will be some changes on the lines...and needs to be after the beating our backs and QB took tonight....And the missed tackles on the line...all a lack of effort from a couple...it was pathetic.

See much hasn't changed with those GP boys...they run their mouths on the way to the locker room, win or lose.

Edited by uknoit2

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I'll give it to you Harley. GP is massive and quick. We wouldn't see another team this size and with that speed maybe ever...BUT we are making them look even better

get some sleep you got a good bunch no one hurt I don't think. cramps mostly. Nothing I can do about their mouths but as a long time GP fan so happy to see a team like this.:mrgreen:

9 hours ago, harley04 said:

get some sleep you got a good bunch no one hurt I don't think. cramps mostly. Nothing I can do about their mouths but as a long time GP fan so happy to see a team like this.:mrgreen:

Just remember, next year it's at Hampton Lol

My two are beat up, especially the youngest but nothing serious best I can tell 

Edited by uknoit2

• 3 months later...
On 8/24/2019 at 12:36 AM, uknoit2 said:

Just remember, next year it's at Hampton Lol

My two are beat up, especially the youngest but nothing serious best I can tell 

On 8/23/2019 at 9:51 PM, uknoit2 said:

No doubt about that...GP ain't a bunch of local good ole boys if you know what I mean.

We just quit too many times at the wrong times...DBs were cramping left and right 

Just a bad night :mrgreen:

Repeat next year maybe not mercy. love our coach can't beat AE/ alcoa. But everyone else bring it.