Gibson County @ Westview

GCPioneer

On 8/27/2019 at 8:54 AM, GCPioneer said:

I feel like we have one of the best defensive coordinators in the area... he will have some kind of game plan together.

Hate to say I told you so. It’s tough to defend that offense. I sure do miss that offense but you gotta have the right personnel for it. Westview will continue to be dangerous 

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

Hate to say I told you so. It’s tough to defend that offense. I sure do miss that offense but you gotta have the right personnel for it. Westview will continue to be dangerous 

This comment is ludicrous, not yours! The other. Peabody HAS the best defensive coordinator and still gave up, what 4 TDS last year to that offense?

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Westview is the real deal... people can take their shots at me, and at Gibson County, but Westview is legit. 

12 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

It’s tough to put this on the defense.  We gave them the ball inside our 40 5 times in the first half.  

Y’all paint it however y’all want to. You won opening game and y’all thought y’all were the real deal. Just like last year. Beat Peabody then get spanked by TCA. Y’all need to stay in your lane and stop pumping yourselves up.