Carthage travels to Gordonsville

Speeding2Live

40 minutes ago, OWLSSCHS said:

Hoping for a good game with a large crowd. Bond fires are set and SCHS usually will play I've got the tiger by the tail in between classes on Friday. Hope for a good game with the Owls coming out on top. SCHS-20,GHS-13.

I like "Tiger by the Tail," but that is the dumbest song choice for Carthage. Just listen to the lyrics. It's not like the person is whooping the tiger. :unsure:

39 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I like "Tiger by the Tail," but that is the dumbest song choice for Carthage. Just listen to the lyrics. It's not like the person is whooping the tiger. :unsure:

I fell the same about welcome to the jungle. How about that Croz...lol. You think it will be well attended this year. I may have to be out of town but if not I plan on being there at 6pm. You think I will find a seat at the jungle?

49 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

maynard was never as good as Carthage fans wished he was or want to remember.

he was medium talent.

good luck to both teams.

It appears you have medium talent for trolling/fishing.  Not  a skilled troller or angler but ok at it. 

So, knowing what's coming ( big words and such) , I'll go ahead and bite anyway.............Was Maynord medium talent or of medium skilled?