Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, Tssaamgr said:

23 needs to touch the ball more period. Too many wasted plays on offense. And we are terribly out of shape. We have to be in shape since we have so many playing both sides of the ball. Hope we can regroup and get better. Meigs has a really good team. But I think GB had every opportunity to win and shot themselves in the foot. 

We got better tonight!Thats what i was looking for.We had intensity and drive!We need our best on the field all night not with hands on knees..If we can keep getting better we will be hard to handle!

Just now, CaptainJackRackam said:

Tough loss I see...I’m sure it will turn around. I looked at the score once tonight and it was 20-19 GB...figured your men was going to get the win..

Had the opportunity to but Meigs powered thru.We will be fine,no shane in losing to two QUALITY opponents.We didnt compete last week and this week we started off bad down 13 but got the lead kinda ran out of steam but Meigs had alot to do with that.lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Overall we definitely improved from last week. They came and put up a fight. But we have to establish some kind of run game to keep the defense honest. They need to keep a iv bag hooked to the whole team this week smh !!! Was a good game though!! 

Yep

1 hour ago, gfd709 said:

Congratulations to a very good Megis county team on a hard fought win. I was impressed with the line play of the line in the second half of the game. There were some plays that our qb should have ran the ball instead of throwing int.  but over all i agree with o&b C+ for the effort.now on to Sunbright.

I thought the effort was there so I would give them a B on effort and a  C on execution. We're making progress and games like this will make us better. 

25 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

I thought the effort was there so I would give them a B on effort and a  C on execution. We're making progress and games like this will make us better. 

We got to fix the being tired. That is what kills our execution. Greenback teams don’t get tired! We always play both ways but we typically have a little more depth at all positions. I mean we can’t afford for some to come off at all right now. I think our effort grade gets watered down because we have A effort some plays and a lot of B effort and then in critical moments we have those F effort plays when we should be going for the jugular. So many mistakes on 3rd downs both sides of the ball.  We kill ourselves way too much. We can fix that.