Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Then again Greenback doesn't like to showcase their team.  I remember they were scheduled for a live stream game.  I think it was against Grace Christian.  Game never did air.  I think OnB pulled the plug on the stream cord.  They also take offense to any drones in the air. :ph34r:

Someone looked to have a recording camera in the endzone of the scoreboard. We figured it was something of Greenbacks. There were alot of people who would have watched this game that couldn't make the tripI believe if it had been aired. I watched some of the Milan and Peabody game by the same standards.

1 minute ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

As much as Horse is a horses backside I don’t think he is a tattle tale. He can dish it out and take it. I saw Coach T comment on your post and then after that you put the GIF on there. I thought it was a hilarious GIF but he must have thought it crossed the line after the warning post. Hopefully you can get it back.

If it means something to you just apologize and give him an I'll do better. He may give ya another shot if ya humble up a bit.

Great posts from several guys. Spot on assessments of GB & Meigs. GB is a very good high school passing team. QB can spin it and moved great in the pocket. #1 is a talented receiver who just keeps getting open and then you have #23. Very impressive with strong hands and tough runner when he had the ball. This team is on a collision course with SP. Meigs played so much better up front. Defensively they had some bad plays but rallied when they had to. Dropped a couple of INTs that could’ve really helped. #2 & #34 had nice catches. #51 & #57 picked it up but also #63, center, was playing well and our soph #77 may be getting his claws sharp. #19– just keeps going, I think he played all but 3/4 plays of O & D, showed his true speed on 2 long TD runs and then late in 4th breaks a 71 yarder that got called back— did act tired after that. Yeti can you do another highlight?  Really enjoyed it..

31 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm looking forward to Meigs County coming to Beene Stadium.   I hope between now and then we will improve ourselves so we can give everyone in attendance and those watching from afar a game such as the one I saw last night.  

Theres no doubt you all will compete. And I hope for the same type game. Will it be televised?

34 minutes ago, Turu said:

Great posts from several guys. Spot on assessments of GB & Meigs. GB is a very good high school passing team. QB can spin it and moved great in the pocket. #1 is a talented receiver who just keeps getting open and then you have #23. Very impressive with strong hands and tough runner when he had the ball. This team is on a collision course with SP. Meigs played so much better up front. Defensively they had some bad plays but rallied when they had to. Dropped a couple of INTs that could’ve really helped. #2 & #34 had nice catches. #51 & #57 picked it up but also #63, center, was playing well and our soph #77 may be getting his claws sharp. #19– just keeps going, I think he played all but 3/4 plays of O & D, showed his true speed on 2 long TD runs and then late in 4th breaks a 71 yarder that got called back— did act tired after that. Yeti can you do another highlight?  Really enjoyed it..

I will as long as the coach doesnt mind and he didnt mind the first one. I worked on it some last night but only got half finished due to having to work today. 4 hours sleep  zzzzz. Also I appreciate the compliment.

38 minutes ago, Turu said:

#2 will be our starting qb next year I believe. He is an all around great athlete. Alot like the current qb with just a smaller frame. Hes just a sophomore too.