South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Hayworth mans substitute)

Roy Dillard

7 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Nothing wrong with knocking the rust off but I believe we have plenty of firepower to handle Grungy!!!

LOL!You recon?You all have PLENTY thats not been showed yet.Took it easy the first half last week then put the hammer down JUST ENOUGH to get it done.The Captain aint fooling none of us folks.60 kids yep" i recon so."

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

LOL!You recon?You all have PLENTY thats not been showed yet.Took it easy the first half last week then put the hammer down JUST ENOUGH to get it done.The Captain aint fooling none of us folks.60 kids yep" i recon so."

You sound like Old Pirate! I’d be curious to know how many kids actually played in the game last week. BTW... I only counted 57-58 kids for SP. I was hoping to 60 kids like you Willy had said, but I didn’t. 

7 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Nothing wrong with knocking the rust off but I believe we have plenty of firepower to handle Grungy!!!

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you aint walked the plank yet.  When you refer to we your still talking about that Mathis mans team.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

They didnt take it easy the 1st half last week they stunk it up. Still alot of kinks to be worked out