TCA hosts South Gibson.......Official Thread

ReitzFan

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I understand All of that and I agree With that. Not when you question when we have our 1st in. You could see the sideline so tell me where the second team was. You made a statement that you would have brought your first back in because we left our first in. Give me a break we don’t have a second team.  Then you stated that they moved Davis to QB to pad stats. Wrong he is the back up QB. So when the 1st Qb is benched then who were we to bring in. You made comment to put tca down for something that you have no clue on. 

Stupid comment, STUPID!  why is in the world would your risk injury to a true D1 player in a game that was out of hand??? WHY???? only to pad the stats!!!! You can say that he is the back up QB and he maybe but not in this situation. If they are looking for the future they need to put the 3 in and call it good. 

Nothing but love the Lions. I wish you guys success moving forward. 

Just now, ManOfMillions said:

Stupid comment, STUPID!  why is in the world would your risk injury to a true D1 player in a game that was out of hand??? WHY???? only to pad the stats!!!! You can say that he is the back up QB and he maybe but not in this situation. If they are looking for the future they need to put the 3 in and call it good. 

Again where is the third string QB. Dude Come on when you compare your squad numbers to ours. We have so few players even the D1 commit has to play. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Again where is the third string QB. Dude Come on when you compare your squad numbers to ours. We have so few players even the D1 commit has to play. 

Yes sir!

I would like to see the stat line against the 1's vs the trash yardage he picked up in the second half. 

Call it whatever you want to call it but you know its the truth. 85% of the yardage he collected in the game came in the second half against our 2's and 3's. 

Again nothing but love for Lions I hope yall beat the snot out of the bruins next week. 

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Dude we do not have a third string quarterback. Your freshman team has more players on it than our varsity team. We had no other options

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

I love my TCA lions it hurts me when they lose like they did tonight. But, I give all credit to South Gibson. They are well-coached they are disciplined and they have multiple weapons and can hit you from all angles. They have an offensive line that is capable of opening holes a truck drive through. Nothing but respect for the South Gibson Hornets. From what I've seen both on film and live and in person tonight I can certainly consider them one of the top 10 teams in West Tennessee. I do appreciate coach Stidham for taking his foot off the gas pedal. He could have rung us up a lot harder than he did. I am simply fortunate that it appears that we got out of the game unscathed and relatively healthy with no injuries. People may not like what I say sometimes, but I do speak truth

Reitz, I was looking forward to meeting you! Were you at the game?

5 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Yes sir!

I would like to see the stat line against the 1's vs the trash yardage he picked up in the second half. 

Call it whatever you want to call it but you know its the truth. 85% of the yardage he collected in the game came in the second half against our 2's and 3's. 

Again nothing but love for Lions I hope yall beat the snot out of the bruins next week. 

And are you brain dead. I never Talked about his stats. I stated During the game how you load the box and you stop Davis. Man you try to think you are smarter than you are. You trying to pound a point home like we were trying to do something like pad stats or whatever. 

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

You are cute, because you quoted my directly from my broadcast! I wish you would have come and shook my hand! I would love to meet you! 

I would Rather meet people that are straight up and not throw underhanded jabs. If your comments were not underhanded then you just don’t know much. 

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

And are you brain dead. I never Talked about his stats. I stated During the game how you load the box and you stop Davis. Man you try to think you are smarter than you are. You trying to pound a point home like we were trying to do something like pad stats or whatever. 

Love you!

hope you sleep well tonight! 

I wish you would have come and introduced yourself to me. I am a lions fan! I wish you guys success moving forward!