Dekalb @ Upperman

HC116

3 minutes ago, Iceman2000 said:

Is it just me, but is our Football program at DeKalb need to be reevaluated.  Maybe time for someone else at the top. Trapp been there long enough, time for new blood. Just my opinion.  Heck Cannon beat Warren last night. 

I like Trapp, but seems like he doesn't get the most out of the talent he has. I'm not sure he ever has. Always seems like something is amiss.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, HC116 said:

Coming into the year I thought that would be a good game, but only beating Gordy by 6 got me way off their bandwagon.

Don’t blame you at all, but this team is young but full of talent... I know the score doesn’t show it, but there was major improvement last night minus the turnovers..

This team should be tested and clicking on all cylinders by the time we get to you, but we shall see. We may be as bad as that Gordy score and I just might be wearing those Purple and White shades..  We shall see!

Dekalb is still way better than people realize. They had 7 turnover's against Warren and still was tied at 21 with 1 minute to go.  They had 5 turnover's against the beez.  There QB is trying to do to much because the best RB in the region has yet to play a down he's also there too LB.  There down to there 3rd RB. This team will wake up this season. There's way to much talent to lose more that 4 games. If they don't win  6 games this season then yes heads should role.  But they will. 

Edited by Hellidontno

17 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

Is it just me, but is our Football program at DeKalb need to be reevaluated.  Maybe time for someone else at the top. Trapp been there long enough, time for new blood. Just my opinion.  Heck Cannon beat Warren last night. 

It's Not Trapp!!!!!!!!!!! He's playing who any coach would play if they were there. Yes there's more talent there than there's been in 10 yes as a group but he can't control turnovers.  I agree this team should be killing teams and should be hanging with upperman. His QB looks insane at times then as wonderful as anybody in the state.  I believe by the End of the season The QB will settle down. I know the knowles kid is only a sophomore but he's legit l. There CB 15 maybe the best you'll see all yr. He doesn't allow anyone to catch anything. Bradford comes back with McCoy try to run on them then lol. We beat them down but Bradford is the top player in that region yet hasn't played a snap yet. When he gets bk the QB won't have to do 99 percent of everything. Tigers will be fine but I agree if this team only wins 4 games then yes it's time to start that conversation but it won't never get there. Dekalb I still believe wins there division 

19 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Don’t blame you at all, but this team is young but full of talent... I know the score doesn’t show it, but there was major improvement last night minus the turnovers..

This team should be tested and clicking on all cylinders by the time we get to you, but we shall see. We may be as bad as that Gordy score and I just might be wearing those Purple and White shades..  We shall see!

I certainly hope you're right. I get accused of being an Upperman homer but in reality I just love good high school football. I don't have a dog in the fight, it just so happens that UHS is pretty good right now. I hope UHS-LA and UHS-H20 are great games. 

13 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Dekalb is still way better than people realize. They had 7 turnover's against Warren and still was tied at 21 with 1 minute to go.  They had 5 turnover's against the beez.  There QB is trying to do to much because the best RB in the region has yet to play a down he's also there too LB.  There down to there 3rd RB. This team will wake up this season. There's way to much talent to lose more that 4 games. If they don't win  6 games this season then yes heads should role.  But they will. 

Good teams dont turn the ball over 12 times in 2  games. Bad coaching to allow it to continue. Good coached teams dont turn the ball over like that. Averaging 6 a game is astronomical. No reason what so ever to have that many turnovers. 

On 9/1/2019 at 8:58 AM, Hellidontno said:

I'll have to say I admire your dedication... You're either a superfan or your just trying to be funny... either way, please explain what 6 games they can now win? 

On 9/1/2019 at 8:58 AM, Hellidontno said:

LOL This is good stuff. 12 turnovers in 2 games and you are saying they are better than they look, funny. There down to there 3rd RB ???? Who is writing this stuff, sounds like Ernest T Bass trying to speak. It should read.... They're down to their 3rd RB. and heads don't role they roll. When you leave the factory today please get a thesaurus before you try an speak on a public forum. 6 turnovers a game is not even average it is horrible. Warren County is the armpit of high school athletics and they beat you, gonna be a long year but hopefully it gives you time to finally get that GED!!!

11 minutes ago, maconboy said:

LOL This is good stuff. 12 turnovers in 2 games and you are saying they are better than they look, funny. There down to there 3rd RB ???? Who is writing this stuff, sounds like Ernest T Bass trying to speak. It should read.... They're down to their 3rd RB. and heads don't role they roll. When you leave the factory today please get a thesaurus before you try an speak on a public forum. 6 turnovers a game is not even average it is horrible. Warren County is the armpit of high school athletics and they beat you, gonna be a long year but hopefully it gives you time to finally get that GED!!!

The sad part of this is that it came from "maconboy".  Sounds like ole HellIdontkno is trying to look for something positive to say.......Not so much for maconboy and MC....