5A & 6A AP Poll

11 minutes ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

I'm noisy at the games. I always lose my voice and we roll in with a bag full of cow bells.. I didn't know you could here me though this phone tho. Probably your mom yelling down the basement telling you your hot pockets are ready.. how is she by the way. I quit coming around and haven't seen the old gal in a while.

She died a few years ago but thanks for asking pal

Just now, WingT08 said:

The difference b/t me and PatNation is he would get banned while responding to that comment. Hope you can keep your calm on this account unlike last time.

There you go again showing your ignorance.  Your mom use to tell me things.... you know ( right after ;-) she held you under water as a baby as long as she could.. she did this every day. She was so ashamed for the neighbors to see the short bus coming to pick up her special little boy. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

The difference b/t me and PatNation is he would get banned while responding to that comment. Hope you can keep your calm on this account unlike last time.

Just wanted to throw it out there the guy that runs PatriotNation said he gets unbanned on Monday so he will be back. I do promise that these two accounts PatNation and TheNoisyPatriot are not the same people. 

2 minutes ago, HCPats said:

Just wanted to throw it out there the guy that runs PatriotNation said he gets unbanned on Monday so he will be back. I do promise that these two accounts PatNation and TheNoisyPatriot are not the same people. 

I have to tell him every single day. I understand him though.  We all have that special uncle, so I know how to deal with him. Word is he was oxygen deprived as a baby for like a record amount of time. The local podunk Gazette did a whole story on it. Its amazing really. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HCPats said:

will be glad to have him back. I enjoy our banter a lot more than this Noisy clown. It is way too easy to get under his skin. Pat Nation and I mainly stick to football.

Edited by WingT08
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

will be glad to have him back. I enjoy our banter a lot more than this Noisy clown.

You just keep poking the bull. When I post you comment. I avoid you like I did your mom when she quit her job at the dirty rat strip club/bar and grill/movie store/car wash. Leave me alone. And itll be the end of it. You wont though because you are the most insufferable bag of water and vinegar one might use on a summers eve. And you cant be kicked off Coach T because it's all you have. 

• Upvote 1