Sunbright at Greenback

orngnblk

22 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Sunbright has played RBS and Pickett County the first two weeks. For those unaware those are schools that regularly contemplate dropping football and at times have barely been able to field teams.

Greenback by whatever score they want.

Yes sir we do,and right now we need a game like this to get some of the younger players that "MAY" be able help at some point in the year some playing time.I just hope we build on what we were able to do from the second quarter on because we gave up 13 in the first but we won the other 3.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes sir we do,and right now we need a game like this to get some of the younger players that "MAY" be able help at some point in the year some playing time.I just hope we build on what we were able to do from the second quarter on because we gave up 13 in the first but we won the other 3.

Sunbright won 14-7 last week against a RBS team that had 8 turnovers. Everybody will get to play in this one.

10 hours ago, harley04 said:

I don't think GB can pass their way to state, where's that running game.:?: Tenn. abandoned run game 2nd half , and were 0-1.

We don't have a running game! Our running back is small, somewhat speedy, but we tried for two games to run him and we have ended up two touchdowns down. The big guys have not touched the ball. #7 and #17 for the most part. I say we wear out #23 until Carnes arm needs icing! 

3 hours ago, GHS1010 said:

We don't have a running game! Our running back is small, somewhat speedy, but we tried for two games to run him and we have ended up two touchdowns down. The big guys have not touched the ball. #7 and #17 for the most part. I say we wear out #23 until Carnes arm needs icing! 

Nope,we need a run game!Listened to this game on radio.com and if you get hit by linebacker every play Walter Payton couldn't run the ball.lets see what the kid can do with a little help.Right now he is carrying half the load by the stats.23 cannot carry this team alone at WR it's takes 11.Playoff time and one dimensional gets you beat.Just plain football rules!I would like to see the fullbacks get some carries to but we have to learn blocking skills first 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Nope,we need a run game!Listened to this game on radio.com and if you get hit by linebacker every play Walter Payton couldn't run the ball.lets see what the kid can do with a little help.Right now he is carrying half the load by the stats.23 cannot carry this team alone at WR it's takes 11.Playoff time and one dimensional gets you beat.Just plain football rules!I would like to see the fullbacks get some carries to but we have to learn blocking skills first 

Hang in there jim its about to get better just you wait and see!