Milan @ South Gibson

ManOfMillions

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Maybe someone could let S Gibson borrow some bleachers for the game this Friday. Shake shake shake....

A horde of Milan fans should simply arrive when the gates open and sit on the home side. Unless all of the seats are reserved, they can't make you move because you bought a ticket and it does not have a seat number on it

Just now, ReitzFan said:

A horde of Milan fans should simply arrive when the gates open and sit on the home side. Unless all of the seats are reserved, they can't make you move because you bought a ticket and it does not have a seat number on it

I know. But it is a shot at another poster on hear (all be it just in kind). It is in reference to the first Milan/S Gibson game in Medina. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So you remember about S Gibson asking to borrow portable bleachers from Milan and Chris Crider (Milan mayor) being an absolute jerk about it. 

I remember that incident quite clearly. When they designed the stadium at South Gibson they knew the population of that area was going to grow. They still built the stadium too small to begin with. Anyway, I might as well shake the bush a little and ask the good people of South Gibson why they don't ask Peabody to put them on the schedule. Shake shake shake

Edited by ReitzFan

When the school was built there was not stadium budgeted.... We may not have a lot but we have come a long long way since the beginning. The playing surface is not as nice as some but it is very serviceable. We had porta potties the first season and a make shift shed for a concession stand. The middle school booster club paid part, high school football parents signed a bank loan for part, Medina Banking company paid for score board, several other local businesses chipped in and paid for other parts just so we could have a field. 

Enough of that. Let's talk about the game. 

9 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

I will favour Milan in this game. Hoping that the purple puppies take the sting out of South Gibson. As everyone knows, Milan fans who want a decent seat will have to arrive early. I have never understood why a school the size of South Gibson does not provide bigger and better stands for the visitors. Heck even their home side stands are smallish for a school that size. You would think with all the money that's rolling in to South Gibson County that they would be able to afford some upgrades to the stands and quite frankly hopefully the playing surface as well. I don't often say this so BPM had better listen close when I say good luck to the Milan Bulldogs this Friday.

Stan, my friend. 

I was about to call and see if TCA had a few we could lease. 

I hope and pray one day we will have nice things like y'all.