Milan @ South Gibson

ManOfMillions

8 hours ago, LetMeHearYA said:

OR McNairy and Covington in Week 10 will be playing to determine Region Champs and #2. How's them TCA guys say it, Just shakin the bush, Boss!!! LOL

A few of the TCA fans seem to get their feeling hurt very easy. I would proceed with caution my man! 

Even when you are nothing but complimentary of everything about their program a few of them will find something to dispute you about... They will fight it to the very end. You will soon realize that it is battle not worth the fight over something really silly and just smile, say something complimentary again and move on with life. 

Back to the game at hand word on the street is the dawgs have a little pep rally planned for the boys....

Edited by ManOfMillions
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

A few of the TCA fans seem to get their feeling hurt very easy. I would proceed with caution my man! 

Even when you are nothing but complimentary of everything about their program a few of them will find something to dispute you about... They will fight it to the very end. You will soon realize that it is battle not worth the fight over something really silly and just smile, say something complimentary again and move on with life. 

Back to the game at hand word on the street is the dawgs have a little pep rally planned for the boys....

Naw it is too hot for a bon fire. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I see you on here lurking. Lol!!

Man Oh Man Peabody has been a Purple Puppy owner 3 years straight and Pushes the Carpenter Bees around Jamboree time !!! Who to pick?hmmmm me thinks Milan will have the physical edge but SGC has the senior leadership , I say Dawgs by 3 ! 

In Ezels voice " I got dees extra bleachers"

Edited by PeabodyPride

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man Oh Man Peabody has been a Purple Puppy owner 3 years straight and Pushes the Carpenter Bees around Jamboree time !!! Who to pick?hmmmm me thinks Milan will have the physical edge but SGC has the senior leadership , I say Dawgs by 3 ! 

In Ezels voice " I got dees extra bleachers"

Bye Felicia...