Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, kingjacket said:

Just saying h20 get early start for basketball season no matter what the road to cooksville goes through tc lol

Even if you do beat us... I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t meet again later. I’m telling you that this team is very young and very talented.

When these kids get it together (hopefully it will be this week) we will be hard to handle!

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

FC was a shell of what they were last year and what they will be later in the year dude...  They had just lost their starting QB and also had a lineman out..  

You can church that victory up all you want too, but you know that your guys didn’t play well.

As for these weapons you are describing, there  is not a doubt you have a lot more than 5. If you would’ve took the time to read my second post, before responding like an idiot, you would have seen that I gave your boys props.

But, if you don’t think number 5 is the straw that stirs the drink, we will gladly put him in a real purple jersey and let him show you he is the best player on that team..

I will stick with my post, our skill players can be as good or better than yours. If our line shows up and we take care of the ball. We will not only compete with you, but it will be a tough ride down Hartsville Pike for you guys after the game!

If that doesn’t happen, we will lose pretty big! We are young but capable. It’s all about who shows up on Friday!

FC is still a very good team still with lot more size than what you'll have and with a lot better lineman I doubt you'll have two linemen already signed to play football on Saturday. I never said #5 isn't the main horse but seeing a lot more TC football than you have seen #2. Is the best combination of speed and power in the backfield and will hurt a defense with 40 and 50-yard runs. Cameron #5 is the meat and potatoes of the offense he keeps TC ahead of the sticks. The real purple you mean the team that has no gold balls, not even a silver ball. Who knows what will happen the game could be a classic with 2 OT and game ending with a 3-0 score or it could be a 42-0 running clock game. Only way H2O can win is by out athleting TC and don't see that occurring but TC will have to protect the ball and have to limit the turnovers. This is a region championship game and I think the atmosphere will be as if this was a playoff game because it is for home-field advantage.