Hampton vs. Happy Valley

Kickersdad

22 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

A Hampton person fan or whatever came after #1 for HV after the game and was arrested. 

All I saw was a bunch of HV players on our sidelines after the game in the face of the individual (s) no idea what happened before that. He was removed from field but not arrested....not a coach either 

22 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Hey man let me be the first to say Hampton is tough as heck. That game could have went either way honestly. I respect y'all 

Have to give props for the way HV played...I tried to tell you all I wasn't sure which Hampton crew would show up....we played slotherly way too often and for too long of stretches...can't do that in that type of environment. 

On to Cloudland 

1 minute ago, jjm70 said:

Zebras had Happy Valley back the whole game.

You talking about the official Dykes that was there? The one that went to and played for HV? :roflol:

The one that hurt the worst was the 15-yd personal foul thrown on us when we hit the receiver that jumped for the pass....Dont understand that one but it kept HV alive and they scored.

I'm not blaming anyone...We should've never been in that position.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

You talking about the official Dykes that was there? The one that went to and played for HV? :roflol:

The one that hurt the worst was the 15-yd personal foul thrown on us when we hit the receiver that jumped for the pass....Dont understand that one but it kept HV alive and they scored.

I'm not blaming anyone...We should've never been in that position.

Yes I am. Shouldn’t of been a 15 yard. 

I called it right! 

Kickersdad is purtier than uknoit!

And why in the wide world of sports would some lunatic fans get involved with players after the game??? You can talk about “small town football passion” all you want to, but that’s just stupidity and somebody trying to relive their “glory days” and be a part of something they have no reason to be a part of. Absolutely NO reason for an adult to confront OR retaliate against a player. You can argue all you want to on this point, but you will be wrong. If you don’t think you are, then there’s your problem. GEEZ!

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

I called it right! 

And why in the wide world of sports would some lunatic fans get involved with players after the game??? You can talk about “small town football passion” all you want to, but that’s just stupidity and somebody trying to relive their “glory days” and be a part of something they have no reason to be a part of. Absolutely NO reason for an adult to confront OR retaliate against a player. You can argue all you want to on this point, but you will be wrong. If you don’t think you are, then there’s your problem. GEEZ!

:thumb:

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

I called it right! 

Who's arguing in support of anything? Nobody knows what happened and it was right in front of me