Roane County(Kingston) at Austin East

Turtle

On 8/31/2019 at 9:19 PM, Turtle said:

Ok you all won 42-0 over AE , that lopsided victory will happen in all district games .  Now move on and let the rest of us be great !! Somebody will take y’all down in the playoffs 

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone has said "someone will take Alcoa down this year" Only happened in the playoffs 3 times in the last 15 seasons.  It can happen, but I can think of 17 reasons why it probably won't.  

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

Defensive battle 

7 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

:lol:

Turtle is correct that the Webb game was indeed a defensive battle. It was a very ugly game. Neither offense could get much going. There were a lot of penalties on both teams. The only TD was scored by A-E and it was called back on a penalty.

I don't know what happened with us last week, BUT we will be alright! Go Roadrunners!!!

Edited by Roadrunner89
Didn't finish the initial post
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone has said "someone will take Alcoa down this year" Only happened in the playoffs 3 times in the last 15 seasons.  It can happen, but I can think of 17 reasons why it probably won't.  

true. it can happen. when was the last time a public school beat Alcoa in the playoffs?