Greenfield @ South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

Greenfield comes to town sporting a 2-0 record after only allowing 6 points the first two games against lesser opponents. South Fulton comes in 1-1 with a win over Fulton County,Ky where they scored 26 unanswered points in the second half to win in double overtime 36-30. Big region game this week for both teams I believe to show how the latter part of the region shapes up outside of lake county. Thoughts??

Guest Vandyfan2
2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This game is too hard to call. I truly believe Dresden, Greenfield, West Carroll and So. Fulton are battling for the last 3 playoff spots. Any of these teams can finish anywhere between second and fifth. This game is a must win for both schools if they want a chance at a home playoff game. Good luck to both.

So you don’t think greenfield or south Fulton could compete with LC?

40 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Honestly, not trying to sound cocky and anything can happen but no I don't. LC would have to play terrible and they would have to play the game of their lives. Which could happen. Look at GC and Peabody last year.

Exactly my friend! If a team lacks intensity anything can happen. Lake county should have the region wrapped up pretty good by the Crockett game... not a knock on any team in their region, but the Falcons have a good group this season. 

12 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This game is too hard to call. I truly believe Dresden, Greenfield, West Carroll and So. Fulton are battling for the last 3 playoff spots. Any of these teams can finish anywhere between second and fifth. This game is a must win for both schools if they want a chance at a home playoff game. Good luck to both.

^^^ I agree with LC68. But I gotta pull for our county neighbors Greenfield, just that local-homer part of me. Though, just like So. Fulton coach said last year, Red Devils dramatic, last play goal-line stand against Dresden for the win (& a playoff berth) has taught them firsthand anybody can beat anybody else. It's not just a concept anymore, but a personal fact of reality. Should be a fan packed, exciting game for both sides.  

Greenfields offense? Do they have much of a passing game? Can the defend the pass very well? We got a qb that can sling it and some wr’s that will go get it as well. I honesty see this being a higher scoring game for both. Like said earlier this game will show how the rest of the region should play out. 

Edited by Devil_Alumni