CAMDEN @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

We've also only been playing since the 80s as West Carroll anyway. Huntingdon has played ball since Moses and only.leads the gold ball count by 1 lmao. If I recall correctly the West Carroll community also has.more NFL Hall of Famers than Huntingdon 

West Carroll will always be the ugly step child to Huntingdon....facts

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

We've also only been playing since the 80s as West Carroll anyway. Huntingdon has played ball since Moses and only.leads the gold ball count by 1 lmao. If I recall correctly the West Carroll community also has.more NFL Hall of Famers than Huntingdon 

:popcorneater:....... Didn't they win gold the past 2 years?.....Oh, that's right, those were just CoachT hype comments!!.......A lot of football to be played.....I hope to see them play on black Friday anyway.....

Ok so from an outsider let me tell you guys what o Vandyfan thinks. 

The last two yrs you can’t compare conerville beat the both of you! Just because LC made it to the Semifinals doesn’t mean they was better than Huntingdon. Some people are going to be eating a crap ton of Crow by the end of the season. Huntingdon will make the semifinals that’s a fact. We can all gloat over here in west tn but the East is a bad mo fo I seen it first hand so if semifinals talk good for y’all but you guys need to be looking at the big picture 

20 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ok so from an outsider let me tell you guys what o Vandyfan thinks. 

The last two yrs you can’t compare conerville beat the both of you! Just because LC made it to the Semifinals doesn’t mean they was better than Huntingdon. Some people are going to be eating a crap ton of Crow by the end of the season. Huntingdon will make the semifinals that’s a fact. We can all gloat over here in west tn but the East is a bad mo fo I seen it first hand so if semifinals talk good for y’all but you guys need to be looking at the big picture 

We know what's in the east. It's along way to go before the semifinals. No, it doesn't mean LC was better than Huntingdon. It means that LC went one round further. Personally what I seen on film LC was better but we will never know.