CAMDEN @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

Just now, MayoBottomHermit said:

I don’t think LC will make it. They will lose to Freedom Prep before Huntingdon gets their chance to thump em.

I think Huntingdon will lose to Fayetteville. LC has thumped Freedom Prep everytime the two have played. What you really meant to say was you hope LC loses to Freedom Prep because Huntingdon wants no part of LC. Lol

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I think Huntingdon will lose to Fayetteville. LC has thumped Freedom Prep everytime the two have played. What you really meant to say was you hope LC loses to Freedom Prep because Huntingdon wants no part of LC. Lol

Lake Co has never experienced playing in front of a sold out crowd in a full stadium.  Please beat Westview. Need yall to roll in undefeated so the 50 the Mutangs hang on ya look a little sweeter 

6 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Calm down. Do at least two of you sit in a room and every time someone types a capital L you jump on here together to defend LCs good name? Has LC held opponents to zero touchdowns? Freedom Prep has. It’s ok. You guys have good team. Just my opinion that I think Prep has your number this year. You have to play them before we would. If we make it. I just feel like it is a waste of my time arguing with y’all when we will probably play Prep instead. Good day.

22 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Calm down. Do at least two of you sit in a room and every time someone types a capital L you jump on here together to defend LCs good name? Has LC held opponents to zero touchdowns? Freedom Prep has. It’s ok. You guys have good team. Just my opinion that I think Prep has your number this year. You have to play them before we would. If we make it. I just feel like it is a waste of my time arguing with y’all when we will probably play Prep instead. Good day.

Prep isn't as good this year as they were last. Much more favorable schedule thus far. 

31 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Again, make it past quarterfinals please and then you can talk. Someone might take down the mighty stangs before the semifinals. It has happened before. Lol.

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Some of you Huntingdon people are delusional. Hopefully we will all get to see. Funny LC pops up in all of y'all's threads and nobody from LC starts them. LC is living rent free in the stangs fans heads. Do your job and get past the quarterfinals and we all may get to see this game. Alot of football still left to play.

Sure. And here you are on a Huntingdon thread. A Camden fan brought LC up, not Huntingdon. 

• Like 1

Sure. And here you are on a Huntingdon thread. A Camden fan brought LC up, not Huntingdon. 

Can't control who brings LC up. It's not us. I read all the 1a threads.

4 minutes ago, footballover said:

Lake Co has finally gotten the Dresden monkey off their back now they are ready to conquer the world.  Mr. Simpson may have something to say about that.  

Yawn! But hey our schedule is garbage...I’m huntingdons biggest fan! I wouldn’t want it any other way! By the time we are done they will beg to be back in AA...overrated! Drive to tiptonville in 2 weeks and see for yourself! Funny Sturdivant was at our game last week and said his opinion but I don’t wanna crush feelings or drag him into this! Give me 20 points and I’ll make tons