CAMDEN @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

I have a honest question for Stang Nation.

In these blow out games why do you think your coaches dont work on new wrinkles in the Offense to mix it up and keep playoff calibar teams from just loading the box on yall??? I have seen the senior class you have play multiple times amd theres so much under utilized talent, some half back passes a slant or two and use your super talented qb. To run rpos for him hes a very high IQ player !!! I dont meen this post as disrespect and hope yall dont take it as such !!!  I say this it will be a tough row to hoe if you meet LC and try to run power or even win the race to the edge on them I know thats Only a future possible match up only but I had to ask !!

They will need some type of passing game to win that gold ball

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I have a honest question for Stang Nation.

In these blow out games why do you think your coaches dont work on new wrinkles in the Offense to mix it up and keep playoff calibar teams from just loading the box on yall??? I have seen the senior class you have play multiple times amd theres so much under utilized talent, some half back passes a slant or two and use your super talented qb. To run rpos for him hes a very high IQ player !!! I dont meen this post as disrespect and hope yall dont take it as such !!!  I say this it will be a tough row to hoe if you meet LC and try to run power or even win the race to the edge on them I know thats Only a future possible match up only but I had to ask !!

If nothing else doing that would put things on tape for the other coaches to prepare for or think about. We don't do it either except on special teams ..

Edited by Beagle

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

They will need some type of passing game to win that gold ball

They lost the  gold ball game by a point going for 2 on the last play of the game  never threw a pass the whole game a few years ago.. I watched  Alchoa lose to CPA 7-6 and there was 1 pass all game   an INT  . It isnt really a big deal. execution and talent is huge 

Just now, Beagle said:

They lost the  gold ball game by a point going for 2 on the last play of the game  never threw a pass the whole game a few years ago.. I watched  Alchoa lose to CPA 7-6 and there was 1 pass all game   an INT  . It isnt really a big deal. execution and talent is huge 

If your lucky enough to face a team that you can dominate up front you are correct but in todays game I think yours is a dying philosophy !!! Change has happened and of course there are exceptions to the rule but I think offenses like that only work if your blessed with the perfect personell I can make several case in points to prove it.

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

If your lucky enough to face a team that you can dominate up front you are correct but in todays game I think yours is a dying philosophy !!! Change has happened and of course there are exceptions to the rule but I think offenses like that only work if your blessed with the perfect personell I can make several case in points to prove it.

Alcoa  hardly bothers to throw it at all vs  other good teams  and they are a single a team playing in 3a.  I would love to have a balanced  offense such as ya'll have  I think every coach would but good QBs dont grow on trees .   

Just now, Beagle said:

Alcoa  hardly bothers to throw it at all vs  other good teams  and they are a single a team playing in 3a.  I would love to have a balanced  offense such as ya'll have  I think every coach would but good QBs dont grow on trees .   

Your correct but Alcoa is a exception!! Stangs QB is a stud though man the kids can sling it when he gets the chance.

22 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Every championship game I have watched them play they throw the ball.  They arent anywhere close to a 1a team enrollment wise. They are 3a they aren’t playing up in classification. 

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Every championship game I have watched them play they throw the ball.  They arent anywhere close to a 1a team enrollment wise. They are 3a they aren’t playing up in classification. 

Youre right the last classification they actually were 3a but the previous 15 years they played up a classification 

Edited by Beagle

18 hours ago, Beagle said:

That used to be the case with Alcoa a few years ago but there enrollment is up now. They have 3A enrollment now. Just barely.