Greeneville @ The Hill

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Gutsy comeback! 33-3 run after being down 21-0. Ferguson is the starting until proven otherwise. Coaching and discipline needs to get better! So predictable at times

yes good comeback - But we have got to get that O-Line focused 16 penality's over 140 yards thats not gonna win state championships game tonight  Sh running back goes out and the devils stamina won out SH got wore down in the 4th ........

48 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Great come back I will have to say. But you can't keep doing that especially with high scoring teams..like ummm let me think the Mavs. They did correct there issue and we stumbled in our passing second half missed a sure td. But corrected our 3rd and 4th Qtr game issues. Can figure out how Greeneville feel behind so much. There is weakness somewhere. 

Biggest weakness is offensive play calling 

Great Comeback Win for the Devil's. I know it was Friday the 13th but  was it  also a full moon ?. Good grief . Turnovers, penalties, and completely flat to start the Game. They have to start playing better at the start of these game's. The kicker is usually Money but had a bad night tonight. Kid's showed a lot of heart not to quit when thing's went South so fast at the start. It's always good to get a win over a 6A school. Science Hill has some athletes but their tounges were hanging out in the 4th quarter. Moving forward it's the same ole Thing's for the Devil's they need to stop turning the ball over cut down on the penalties and most importantly get everyone that's hurt back healthy before the Elizabethton Game. It's going to take a healthy GHS with their full compliment of Player's to win that Game. I was proud tonight of the young player's that were filling in for some of our starter's that didn't play tonight. Or that their playing time was limited. Good Win for the Devil's now on to Austin East I seen where they dropped 70 tonight on Fulton so the Devil's had better prepare well and be ready

Edited by Greendevil87

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Same play to start the drive if im not mistaken 

Yes it is I know we won and I know it was a gutsy performance and in very proud of the players but seriously one of the best athletes in the region touched the ball 5 times last night and one of those was a pick 6 called back. If that is the same type of calls going into Betsy or AC there will be big trouble.

Edited by Devilsx5

37 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Yes it is I know we won and I know it was a gutsy performance and in very proud of the players but seriously one of the best athletes in the region touched the ball 5 times last night and one of those was a pick 6 called back. If that is the same type of calls going into Betsy or AC there will be big trouble.

Hey you have to let those coaches make the calls they are the coaching staff for a reason. Maybe they know something you guys don't. They Sure made a great comeback. And be honest any team that plays Powell like AC and Greenville and could have won that is saying a lot for the coaching staff. But After saying that it does appear Stat wise the the Betsy Greeneville game will be one heck of a game this year. Two comparably even teams. I can't wait to see it. 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hey you have to let those coaches make the calls they are the coaching staff for a reason. Maybe they know something you guys don't. They Sure made a great comeback. And be honest any team that plays Powell like AC and Greenville and could have won that is saying a lot for the coaching staff. But After saying that it does appear Stat wise the the Betsy Greeneville game will be one heck of a game this year. Two comparably even teams. I can't wait to see it. 

33-3 14 of their points was our fault