Fairley at Hernando

kwc

19 hours ago, kwc said:

These folks beat White Station by one point last week. You think Fairley can hang?

Definitely. It's all about preparation and let's not forget that Hernando is close enough to Memphis that they know who is and who aint "Memphis' Big Dogs" so they may come out not expecting what Fairley has to offer.

1 minute ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Definitely. It's all about preparation and let's not forget that Hernando is close enough to Memphis that they know who is and who aint "Memphis' Big Dogs" so they may come out not expecting what Fairley has to offer.

If anyone looks at the Bulldogs and thinks they arent BigDogs they need there noggin examined !!!! Fairleys on weakness is lack of depth at the skill position imo...

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

If anyone looks at the Bulldogs and thinks they arent BigDogs they need there noggin examined !!!! Fairleys on weakness is lack of depth at the skill position imo...

Exactly! They may bring only about 30 or 40 players with maybe 4 or 5 coaches, Hernando could easily be fooled by that appearance as the majority of larger programs in Memphis Double those numbers.

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

I don't know if that is the case. I'm sure that Hernando knew who WS was/is. That didn't prevent them from scheduling the game. The even won the game.

I think they know who/what Fairley is. I think this worked well schedule wise. I think Fairley's HC wanted a nice sized program on the schedule to compete against in preparations for post season. To get his boys attention and get egos bin check.

That is what I think.

39 minutes ago, kwc said:

I don't know if that is the case. I'm sure that Hernando knew who WS was/is. That didn't prevent them from scheduling the game. The even won the game.

I think they know who/what Fairley is. I think this worked well schedule wise. I think Fairley's HC wanted a nice sized program on the schedule to compete against in preparations for post season. To get his boys attention and get egos bin check.

That is what I think.

No way Gene signed thinking about losing, conversely I believe Hernando may have tried to get a winable challenge of a game if that makes sense. You very well could be correct K-dub but idk.

7 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

No way Gene signed thinking about losing, conversely I believe Hernando may have tried to get a winable challenge of a game if that makes sense. You very well could be correct K-dub but idk.

I actually think Gene thought this would be a competitive game against a larger program. Win or lose, humility would be shown in one way or another. It would be great if they learned it in a victory. However, a loss isn't against a "home town rival" so to speak. So the team will keep their heads up, if you know what I mean.

That's what I'm thinking.

Edited by kwc