Oneida @ Greenback Sept 13, 2019

Southtowner

I would absolutely love to come watch this game.  This is the "Big"  rivalry week.  SP @ Jasper,  Maryville @ Alcoa etc etc.  I've been contemplating going to Alcoa to watch that huge rivalry. I wish more big rival games would be scheduled across a 3 day weekend.  Thursday, Friday and Saturday to give us fans a chance to see some other than our own.

Edit: Maryville @ Alcoa is on Thursday. 

Edited by Southtowner

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I would absolutely love to come watch this game.  This is the "Big"  rivalry week.  SP @ Jasper,  Maryville @ Alcoa etc etc.  I've been contemplating going to Alcoa to watch that huge rivalry. I wish more big rival games would be scheduled across a 3 day weekend.  Thursday, Friday and Saturday to give us fans a chance to see some other than our own.

Edit: Maryville @ Alcoa is on Thursday. 

Yeah, Thursdays are hard considering distance sometimes. I could definitely do some Saturday games.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, Thursdays are hard considering distance sometimes. I could definitely do some Saturday games.

I've been wanting to go to the Reservation for some time now to catch a really good game. It looks like my kind of place and people.

Edit:  I also enjoyed my outing to Decatur.

Edited by Southtowner
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've been wanting to go to the Reservation for some time now to catch a really good game. It looks like my kind of place and people.

Edit:  I also enjoyed my outing to Decatur.

If Oneida beats Greenback our game would be worth going too.

Edited by Imthayeti

Oneida has gave up 7 points in the past 2 games and the 7 was on the 3 and 4th team players. Does Oneidas D have what it takes to slow down GB? I know they can’t shut them down completely. It’s gonna take a great week practice and focus for Oneida to get a W. I don’t care what anyone says this GB team will be still be around in late November goin for another gold ball. 

• Like 1