Oneida @ Greenback Sept 13, 2019

Southtowner

19 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

With this game being at the Reservation next year yall need to move it to Thursday or Saturday next year.   That way I could make this rivalry and we play Jasper same night. 

Call pilot rivalry Thursday, bet we'd be game for a TV Thursday. Last time they came up for one, I think 2013, was an amazing game and atmosphere. You should look that one up. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, crow said:

Call pilot rivalry Thursday, bet we'd be game for a TV Thursday. Last time they came up for one, I think 2013, was an amazing game and atmosphere. You should look that one up. 

Yep.  I seen yalls 2013 game via stream.  I'm fairly certain it was the Greenback game. Ever since then I've thought about catching a good game up there.

With this game falling on the same week as Maryville vs Alcoa I can't see any other game being the Thursday Rivalry game.

Even though the Maryville @ Alocoa game will be streamed I'm gonna make the attempt to be there is person to take that great rivalry in.

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Yep.  I seen yalls 2013 game via stream.  I'm fairly certain it was the Greenback game. Ever since then I've thought about catching a good game up there.

With this game falling on the same week as Maryville vs Alcoa I can't see any other game being the Thursday Rivalry game.

Even though the Maryville @ Alocoa game will be streamed I'm gonna make the attempt to be there is person to take that great rivalry in.

Well take you a day off Friday and get you a hotel and just take in Oneida @ Greenback. They ain’t nothing like a small town rivalry. 

10 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Everybody knows the only way for GB to get positive yards is to throw the ball to the super star! Without him GB would be doomed to being 0-10 for 2019. I hope that school retires his number after the season!

He's the straw that stirs the drink but there are others on the Greenback back team which are capable.

Just now, OmahaOmaha said:

You just pay your money at the gate at GB and they will let you in. That’s how you miss it :roflolk:

Lol.   I've already got a trip in mind for Greenback.  Day after Thanksgiving. 

I'm just hoping to visit other venues the next couple years or so. But missing the big rivalry game against Jasper just isn't in the cards.

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Lol.   I've already got a trip in mind for Greenback.  Day after Thanksgiving. 

I'm just hoping to visit other venues the next couple years or so. But missing the big rivalry game against Jasper just isn't in the cards.

I don’t blame ya ST. Hope to catch up with ya in the near future.