Oneida @ Greenback Sept 13, 2019

Southtowner

34 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Everybody knows the only way for GB to get positive yards is to throw the ball to the super star! Without him GB would be doomed to being 0-10 for 2019. I hope that school at least retires his number after the season if they can't raise enough money to erect a bronze statue!

Old Pirate says #23 is a player fer sure. Imagine GB without the influx of players to fill needs as supporting cast? They’d be like Whitwell 0 & 3  while walking down the road talking to themselves headed directly towards 0-4. OP jest keeping it Real! Now where in the cat hair did that cotton picking line come from?  Musta come to OP in a dream. LOPAO  

Edited by OLD PIRATE

27 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

I don't know much about psychology but my guess is those transfer guys just came so they can get their picture taken hoisting him up on their shoulders and carrying him off the field after he wins the gold ball this season for the team. Being in that pic is a snapshot in time but for those other guys an eternity in glory that they will be able to tell their grandchildren about.

Go somewhere else with your garbage. Just like ST said there is other players on the team capable of making big plays as well. I assume you know someone on the team is why you’re saying all this stuff. Go back to your WB thread. 

50 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says #23 is a player fer sure. Imagine GB without the influx of players to fill needs as supporting cast? They’d be like Whitwell 0 & 3  while walking down the road talking to themselves headed directly towards 0-4. OP jest keeping it Real! Now where in the cat hair did that cotton picking line come from?  Musta come to OP in a dream. LOPAO  

:lol: