Oneida @ Greenback Sept 13, 2019

Southtowner

A name to watch for the Injians is Elijah West... he saw some action at QB and SS last week in his return from ACL surgery..... with him under C, Oneida is a completely different team than the one everyone saw on film vs OS and vs York

Does his return means Oneida wins? That is not what I am saying but I don't think it'll be the cakewalk pujo thinks either

That is my 2C

33 minutes ago, TheAnswer9 said:

A name to watch for the Injians is Elijah West... he saw some action at QB and SS last week in his return from ACL surgery..... with him under C, Oneida is a completely different team than the one everyone saw on film vs OS and vs York

Does his return means Oneida wins? That is not what I am saying but I don't think it'll be the cakewalk pujo thinks either

That is my 2C

Never said anything about a cakewalk, it'll be hard fought game either way, just don't think Oneida can put up the points to stay with Greenback for 4 quarters. Greenback could win by 3 scores in a very hard fought game.

2 hours ago, TheAnswer9 said:

That is my 2C

I don’t think it will be a cakewalk at all. GB had better come ready to play!!