Humboldt at Lake County

lakecounty1968

On 9/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

It's homecoming week in Lake County. I guess the only exciting thing will be the crowning of the queen. Lol. I do hope Humboldt can get back to what they once were. I just hope for an injury free game.

I’ve heard they use some of the previous LC homecoming queens down at the penitentiary to patrol the fence. 

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

Softie...you suggesting play with flags this week! It’s homecoming week and it’s unfortunate...but humboldt has the 7 o’clock appointment Friday! 

Stanks are in here, must need attention to sooth their pride, what was that you said the last two years?

them 7 plays they run will cause them to....

34 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Hush now those guys are number 1 in my book 

3 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Always # 1................On paper...........:bored:

I’m sorry, I forgot, hadn’t been reminded that they are the fastest , baddest pony show around in the last hour, I lost track in the repetitiveness of their posts

28 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

I’m sorry, I forgot, hadn’t been reminded that they are the fastest , baddest pony show around in the last hour, I lost track in the repetitiveness of their posts

Well you know little ‘ole Lake County.  Total population of the whole county is approximately 7,000 and that includes the prison population.  No Wal-Mart or 4 lane highway.  Same school building forever with the same grass field and stadium. Our grass does look really good though!!   Just a good group of young men playing traditional 1A football.......November should be interesting!!!! Go Green……………

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

This old Mustang fan remembers well how good Humboldt was when I was a young man. Man I've seen a lot of Humjoldt Milan games that was as good as it gets. Humboldt has an all-time winning record of 11-7 against my Mustangs. Not many do. Times change though. It's sad to see that once great program sink to where it is now. This old Mustang also remembers how many beauty queens have come out of Lake Co. Ridgeley may have historically the best looking women in the state in my opinion!

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

This old Mustang fan remembers well how good Humboldt was when I was a young man. Man I've seen a lot of Humjoldt Milan games that was as good as it gets. Humboldt has an all-time winning record of 11-7 against my Mustangs. Not many do. Times change though. It's sad to see that once great program sink to where it is now. This old Mustang also remembers how many beauty queens have come out of Lake Co. Ridgeley may have historically the best looking women in the state in my opinion!

Dang Croppy. We need to send someone over to check on you?