Greeneville vs Austin East

DevilMan03

15 hours ago, jjm70 said:

Greenville always plays dirty refs play with them.(just like other teams in the area) I want to see a video of the fight.

I agree with that .  Greenville had more personal fouls on them until the altercation occurred .   And Idk where y’all are getting a punch was being thrown.  There were a lot of pushing and shoving but I didn’t see a fist and punch ..... are you Greenville fans kin to Penny Hardaway ? :roflol:

Edited by Turtle

6 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I agree with that .  Greenville had more personal fouls on the until the altercation occurred .   And Idk where y’all are getting a punch was throwing .  There were a lot of pushing but I didn’t see a fist and punch ..... are you Greenville fans kin to Penny Hardaway ? 

They must be . Poor snow flake Penny and the snow flake  Greene devils.

11 hours ago, Devilsx5 said:

Hatmaker will develop the Stanton Martin syndrome see Greene throw picks 

You really have nothing else in your life. 

Kid had his knee taken out on first series, still played through it. Lost by 2.

You are really proud of that win, get super defensive if anyone says anything not in praise of your team. It's as if you peaked in high school and have to live off the accomplishments of HS kids to find value in your own existence. 

40 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol we've heard that for awhile now and yet we have 2 more Gold Balls in the case. 

Let the little whirlwinds talk lol they will wake up once again on Oct 19th from the nightmare and then go home again in the 2nd round and watch the Devils on tv screaming at the tv that should have been us