Cland at Hancock county

THE KING

14 hours ago, THE KING said:

We've dominated the region as long as Hampton wasn't in it.  We used to dominate Hampton from the time i played til 2004

So what you're saying is, for 15-years Hampton has been THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflolk:

and keep smacking those liberals around 

Edited by uknoit2

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

I've heard from several parents that patience is running out with the coach.  It could be a mess tonight at hancock.  I'm not liking the upcoming rematch with Hampton either.  They will need extra law enforcement there.  Tensions are pretty high in roan mt

Good luck KING i hope it works out!

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I've heard from several parents that patience is running out with the coach.  It could be a mess tonight at hancock.  I'm not liking the upcoming rematch with Hampton either.  They will need extra law enforcement there.  Tensions are pretty high in roan mt

Hampton has done nothing to the Cland people that anything should happen with a bunch of kids around....If it's personal and one so desires, I'm sure it can be taken care of way before our rematch. 

20 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hampton has done nothing to the Cland people that anything should happen with a bunch of kids around....If it's personal and one so desires, I'm sure it can be taken care of way before our rematch. 

Got nothing to do with Hampton and cland as a whole.  Those boys will play a good hard fought game. 

25 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

You know how crazy some people are.  They don't care if kids are around or not

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Got nothing to do with Hampton and cland as a whole.  Those boys will play a good hard fought game. 

I would expect nothing less...All the other garbage can be handled like adults, if they so choose.

Heck man, Cloudland wore us out the last two years and we took injuries the whole season...But we weren't asking for the coaches head LOL

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I would expect nothing less...All the other garbage can be handled like adults, if they so choose.

Heck man, Cloudland wore us out the last two years and we took injuries the whole season...But we weren't asking for the coaches head LOL

Now there were some asking for the boy's head, just not the majority.  The situation here is different.  People are saying the boys only practiced 2 days during the bye week.  I don't understand why we have to be so easy on the kids today.  In 1991, we were down to 24 players during the playoffs.  Most of the younger guys dropped off and we practiced in the freezing cold every day.  I was playing corner on the 2nd D and was getting pancaked by Johnny singleton (God rest his soul) every single play til Dan Winters carried me off to the side.  We were all black and blue.  Today, they just sit around and watch film and do a little cardio.  I think today's kids, if they are gonna watch film,  should be forced to watch Jack Lambert of the Pitts burg steelers til their front teeth fall out. 

I'm outa the loop,what's going on with all the talk of things going to happen with Cloudland,what's the deal,do people not realize that every team has ups and downs they just happen to be having a down right now,but on a bright note they should easily win the conference just may not have very good overall record

5 hours ago, THE KING said:

Now there were some asking for the boy's head, just not the majority.  The situation here is different.  People are saying the boys only practiced 2 days during the bye week.  I don't understand why we have to be so easy on the kids today.  In 1991, we were down to 24 players during the playoffs.  Most of the younger guys dropped off and we practiced in the freezing cold every day.  I was playing corner on the 2nd D and was getting pancaked by Johnny singleton (God rest his soul) every single play til Dan Winters carried me off to the side.  We were all black and blue.  Today, they just sit around and watch film and do a little cardio.  I think today's kids, if they are gonna watch film,  should be forced to watch Jack Lambert of the Pitts burg steelers til their front teeth fall out. 

LOL