Fayetteville City @ Moore County 2019 version

Varo

10 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I have a difficult time believing that the Fayetteville team we had at 35-0 in the first quarter last year is all of  a sudden a state contender. I think they will win this weel. But South Pitt/Greenback? No way. 

Definitely not the same team General. Saw them in the jamboree and asked where did all these HUGE kids come from?

6 hours ago, MCHSBigBlue said:

Open County enrollment for schools like Fayetteville City & South Pittsburg is not considered illegal according to the TSSAA. But I would consider it to be a unfair advantage (parents want there kids to play on a winning team) To me the thing to do would be that schools with open enrollment would have to move up one class in sports like 1A to 2A.

I don't think it will be the the open enrollment that will get them if it is true. It will be the players that the coach brought with him from bama.

17 hours ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

There is word going around that the T$$aa is finishing up an investigation and they are about hammer Fayetteville for recruiting and illegal players.

What is this durn mess?  I can bring my Murphy Fair book and show you that Morson man is legit. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

11 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Reeeaaallllyyyyy? Do tell....

As of right now TSSAA is still investigating possible ineligible football players at some schools wouldn’t specify which schools that could be in jeopardy but said that now if a athlete has a swimming pool at old residence they can revisit old residence 

I’m still scratching my head 

It’s time to invest in plastic kiddy pools

thanks T$$AA for helping out