MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

44 minutes ago, Waker said:

From now on I’m calling you MayoSwampHermit. That is one word I never thought anyone would take offense to. You think I’m joking but I’m not.

For one you can't tell me one thing to do. I highly doubt you know near as many people as I do from here. Just stay unbeaten please and we will see you in the semifinals. I'll go away when I choose not when you tell me to. I forget I am talking to the high and mighty Mustangs fans. The best 1A team to ever walk this earth. Good luck stangs your going to need it. Done with this subject and your stupid comments. Your differently a child and a waste of my time. 

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

For one you can't tell me one thing to do. I highly doubt you know near as many people as I do from here. Just stay unbeaten please and we will see you in the semifinals. I'll go away when I choose not when you tell me to. I forget I am talking to the high and mighty Mustangs fans. The best 1A team to ever walk this earth. Good luck stangs your going to need it. Done with this subject and your stupid comments. Your differently a child and a waste of my time. 

Now don’t go jumping on Waker. And y’all are number 1. Remember, y’all didn’t get beat by Cornersville until a week later.

Edited by MayoBottomHermit

10 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

If you set out to make yourself look foolish and sensitive, I would say yes, mission accomplished. Swamp Butt.

Naw, dude it was all to get you going. It was fun by the way. I have been called worse by better anyway have a good night. If you knew me at all, you would know I am far from sensitive. I just like getting a kick out of ya'll and it was easy. Say what you want. It was all in good fun. Have a nice night.

10 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

:roll:

You guys are worse than the children. "You're swamp butt." "I know you are, but what am I?" 

How bout we just play nice and show the respect that each of our teams deserve.

Wait til Black Friday. Then all heck breaks loose.

Respect for teams is there always, and for each other on most days, exception of a few, live in the moment not on emotion , it’s all in good fun

Please don't dub all of us mustangs posters as classless as some of my other friends on here.  Fact is.. we all almost agree with everything you say. We agree, scheduling sucks, play calling has cost us some championships for sure, but we are loyal fans.  Just some of us aren't as bright as the others! I for one apologize on the behalf of anyone that may have intentionally or non-intentionally offended you. 

I can assure you we respect Lake county and their program and I can assure you we are looking forward to playing you and most of us are already nervous about the game against yal on black Friday if we both can make it. I hope that if and went that happens all of you falcons are able to come to the stadium early and join us for some tailgates and Cornhole competition and the join me as I pray for both teams to play up to every bit of their potential and for their safety! Good luck yal!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Please don't dub all of us mustangs posters as classless as some of my other friends on here.  Fact is.. we all almost agree with everything you say. We agree, scheduling sucks, play calling has cost us some championships for sure, but we are loyal fans.  Just some of us aren't as bright as the others! I for one apologize on the behalf of anyone that may have intentionally or non-intentionally offended you. 

I can assure you we respect Lake county and their program and I can assure you we are looking forward to playing you and most of us are already nervous about the game against yal on black Friday if we both can make it. I hope that if and went that happens all of you falcons are able to come to the stadium early and join us for some tailgates and Cornhole competition and the join me as I pray for both teams to play up to every bit of their potential and for their safety! Good luck yal!

Well said...........:thumb: