MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

6 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Thank goodness CB is back. The northwest bunch has been really lost without their daddy. They have really lacked Guidance and had trouble thinking for themselves. It’s become embarrassing. Sad really. All they do is hang out on Huntingdon’s threads and no one even acknowledges them. I think of them as swamp butt. A little worrisome but if you ignore it, it will eventually go away.

Look, a comment from the most obnoxious, delusional poster from Huntingdon. We are so blessed to read your moronic post. LC will go away after the LC fans flood the stangs homefield after we beat the stanks on the so called million dollar magic carpet. That of course depends if the greatest regular season team of all time can get that deep in the playoffs. Please stay unbeaten playing all of those cream puffs the stanks play. I would never have used the word stanks until you insulted Lake County people. You are a real piece of work.

15 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Look, a comment from the most obnoxious, delusional poster from Huntingdon. We are so blessed to read your moronic post. LC will go away after the LC fans flood the stangs homefield after we beat the stanks on the so called million dollar magic carpet. That of course depends if the greatest regular season team of all time can get that deep in the playoffs. Please stay unbeaten playing all of those cream puffs the stanks play. I would never have used the word stanks until you insulted Lake County people. You are a real piece of work.

I never actually called anyone by name, but if CBs jock fits... wear it.

3 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I never actually called anyone by name, but if CBs jock fits... wear it.

Dude, you insulted LC fanbase and you know you did it. If you have a problem with any of us I am sure anyone will discuss it with you. It's ok to talk football but to demean the good people of LC is a joke. You must be a kid with no raising at all. CB 10 has nothing to do with this. This is all you being a keyboard warrior. That's it. Like I said you went completely over the line. Grow up some is all I can say to you. Nobody has insulted your fanbase at all. Most of this is all in good fun but some people meaning you don't know were to draw the line.

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

To all the other Huntingdon posters my above comments were not directed to none of you. Ya'll do not make demeaning comments about anybody's fanbase. I respect that but the mayo salad dressing or whatever he calls himself stepped over the line.

Yes I really stepped over the line and said some really degrading things to a bunch of really sensitive posters. What hurt your sensitive little feelings? That y’all were like swamp butt? Hahaha get over it. I’ve never said 1 single negative thing about your team. Only you poster that act like Jr high girls when CB shows up. Thinking back, I think they beat y’all the last two years too. When’s the last time I came over to y’alls thread and brought y’all up. I haven’t mentioned any of you since I said I wouldn’t be commenting or replying in a LC thread. The first week of the season. But y’all can’t help it. Another thing.... I have never(on here or anywhere else) mentioned the cost of our field. I have also never bad mouthed anyone else’s. 

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

Dude, you insulted LC fanbase and you know you did it. If you have a problem with any of us I am sure anyone will discuss it with you. It's ok to talk football but to demean the good people of LC is a joke. You must be a kid with no raising at all. CB 10 has nothing to do with this. This is all you being a keyboard warrior. That's it. Like I said you went completely over the line. Grow up some is all I can say to you. Nobody has insulted your fanbase at all. Most of this is all in good fun but some people meaning you don't know were to draw the line.

Show me the post that sent you over the edge! So we can all see why you are whining. 

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I went back and read the posts. What is so demeaning? Come on man. I mean, Mayo never said anything about the LC team or put them down. You piped up and and called our team Stanks and said we played cream puffs. Which is essentially taking down to all the teams we play. But whatever. How is it up there on that high horse.

2 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

That’s kinda what I thought. Bad day at work, Sugar?

Dude told you I'm done. Swamp comment is something we do not take to well around here. Never once said anything about your people. I did say stanks and right behind that I said I normally would not to that. Some things you just don't say. Sorry, end of my rant.

31 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Dude told you I'm done. Swamp comment is something we do not take to well around here. Never once said anything about your people. I did say stanks and right behind that I said I normally would not to that. Some things you just don't say. Sorry, end of my rant.

You have got to be kidding me. I know as many people as you do from there and Ive hunted a thousand times up there. Never ever had I heard any man say the were sensitive to the word swamp butt. Don’t go away mad, just go away.

2 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

You have got to be kidding me. I know as many people as you do from there and Ive hunted a thousand times up there. Never ever had I heard any man say the were sensitive to the word swamp butt. Don’t go away mad, just go away.

From now on I’m calling you MayoSwampHermit. That is one word I never thought anyone would take offense to. You think I’m joking but I’m not.

• Upvote 1