Gibson County @ West Carroll

GCPioneer

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Just asking with a few bad words thrown in. No biggie

Lol.  Because I’m sure bad words on a football field are grounds for ejection.   West Carroll is dirty.   and the officials were the worst ever.  Twice tonight they moved the chains back with an offensive penalty.  lol. It was so bad. 

4 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

We had unsportsmanlike like conduct penalties.  We lost our heads I agree.  They were from mourning at refs.  We have a kid in emergency room right now from a blatant late hit where a kid pile drove a kid into the ground in open field after the whistle.  A lot of it is on the refs. 

And I hope that kids okay. But no we are not dirty watch what you say before you talk about my boys. 

1 minute ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Lol.  Because I’m sure bad words on a football field are grounds for ejection.   West Carroll is dirty.   and the officials were the worst ever.  Twice tonight they moved the chains back with an offensive penalty.  lol. It was so bad. 

You must be the kids dad. Tell junior watch his mouth 

We have the ball 1st and 10 at the West Carroll 40... we run the ball down to the 1 or 2 yard line. Official throws a flag... next thing you know, we have the ball 1st and 10 at our own 15 yard line! 45 yard penalty.... explain that one!! And then the refs didn’t know whether to move the chains to make it 1st and 10 or to make it 1st and 55 (literally).... I’d give up my job if I was that bad at it.

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

We have the ball 1st and 10 at the West Carroll 40... we run the ball down to the 1 or 2 yard line. Official throws a flag... next thing you know, we have the ball 1st and 10 at our own 15 yard line! 45 yard penalty.... explain that one!! And then the refs didn’t know whether to move the chains to make it 1st and 10 or to make it 1st and 55 (literally).... I’d give up my job if I was that bad at it.

I don't disagree

Lol im not.   But nice try.  I don’t condone what he did.  A senior cannot put himself in that position and hurt his team.  It’s awful and he should have to answer for it.  And I’m not one to jump to conclusions.   There were multiple dirty plays.  And a kid is in the hospital because of it.  I shouldn’t call the team dirty.   But there were some dirty plays tonight.  Fact of the matter.   The refs should be held accountable.  That wasn’t fair to either team 

I figured it was going to be a long night after the very first play. 20-something yard run called back on a ticky tac hold. At least if I saw what the ref did it was. I still wonder what could've been without the miracle play when the ball bounces off 2 wc defenders and ends up a td for GC and the trick play before half. I sincerely hope y'alls kid in the ER is ok. Let.me know if you hear anything

5 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I figured it was going to be a long night after the very first play. 20-something yard run called back on a ticky tac hold. At least if I saw what the ref did it was. I still wonder what could've been without the miracle play when the ball bounces off 2 wc defenders and ends up a td for GC and the trick play before half. I sincerely hope y'alls kid in the ER is ok. Let.me know if you hear anything

Last I heard he was still waiting.  Something in his chest with breathing 

52 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Coach Wolfe doesnt tolerate dirty play...the end.  I am not a West Carroll fan by any means but I have known coach  Wolfe for 8 plus years and had 2 kids play for him.