Not the AP 2 A Top 10

PeabodyPride

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes I have bud. Because Peabody has about 5 or 6 players that’s pretty close to the level as Swafford and Dixon is like him. Peabody could use Dixon just like Meigs does if they wanted too but they play as a whole team it’s not a one man show. If you haven’t seen Peabody in live action you wouldn’t understand.

I haven’t seen them live just on film. I was wanting someone’s opinion that has seen both teams. Thanks

Edited by Gbnation

13 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I haven’t seen them live just on film. I was wanting someone’s opinion that has seen both teams. Thanks

It’s all good bud. I would love to see someone challenge Peabody but I just don’t see it. I think a good game plan could maybe slow them down a little but they have a great coach that accommodates their athletes. Just a great all around team. Fairley might give them a good game but I doubt it. 

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

It’s all good bud. I would love to see someone challenge Peabody but I just don’t see it. I think a good game plan could maybe slow them down a little but they have a great coach that accommodates their athletes. Just a great all around team. Fairley might give them a good game but I doubt it. 

Sounds good and quite wearing those Peabody shirts lol. 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Here’s mine after about 7- 10 it’s a toss up 

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs 

3. Fairley

4. Tyner

5. Watertown

6. Trousdale 

7. Forrest 

8. Gibson county 

9 . Waverly 

10.  Oneida 

I can see that. I placed Forrest high because what I habe watched physical doesnt begin to desribe their line play !

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I like these polls but I'm almost too biased for my own team to be fair about it. I will say I think we could give Peabody a good game.

I can for sure see your point bit to me these polls open cool discussions and some fun banter !!! Unfortunately I have never felt like ribbin you "ya jerk" you and me talked back and forth a bit last year and your passion for the Meigs program while remaining classy is second to none !!!! It takes all kinds to make this awesome world go round and we are blessed to have 2 A Tennessee football !!!!!