Germantown at Father Ryan

kwc

13 hours ago, kwc said:

Region 8, 6A Germantown (1-4) goes to D2-AAA Father Ryan (1-4). Does FR take another L or does Germantown? Who do you have?

I found some rose tinted glasses on I-24 Saturday morning- figured Spartan4Life dropped them on his way back home after the Ensworth beat down.  I’m wearing said glasses on this.  Father Ryan’s loses this year all came from D2.  Only win came from Bowling Green ky who’s only other loss is from Saint Xavier (traditional powerhouse in Ky.

Germantown is not the Germantown that I remember from years ago.  Their only win is against KIPP....who until recently was giving up 40+ to teams.  Their only win is against a team that has yet to win.

I’m taking the Irish at home.  After playing Brentwood Academy,Baylor, and JP2....this should be a welcomed relief to a struggling team.

34 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

I found some rose tinted glasses on I-24 Saturday morning- figured Spartan4Life dropped them on his way back home after the Ensworth beat down.  I’m wearing said glasses on this.  

I’m taking the Irish at home.  

Gotcha PP. You are rolling with FR. Sound analysis. 

I'm curious as to what others think.

First road game for Germantown after five home games. With Cordova losing to Bartlett, the previous schedule at home doesn't look quite as brutal as many thought. The teams they have played so far are 14-9 combined and that includes 5-0 Oakland. Factoring in the travel and the fact that Father Ryan has played teams with a combined record of 15-6 including 5-0 Baylor, I give the edge to the home team 31-20.

1 hour ago, reddyrebel6 said:

First road game for Germantown after five home games. With Cordova losing to Bartlett, the previous schedule at home doesn't look quite as brutal as many thought. The teams they have played so far are 14-9 combined and that includes 5-0 Oakland. Factoring in the travel and the fact that Father Ryan has played teams with a combined record of 15-6 including 5-0 Baylor, I give the edge to the home team 31-20.

RR is in the house! Again, another FR selection.

31 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Is it me or are there more public / private games this year ? Been a great year scheduling.

i wish I could pick FR but after last week it’s hard so I think G town edges them out. 

I see that BBD1976 is making his presence known. He saw FP up close and personal last week when they played BA. 

That's 2 for FR and 3 for GHS.

My my my.