Trousdale looks to swarm the ridge(Macon)

tcjacket13

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Now that I have bragging rights after my jackets whipped up on my fiancés eagles, I will gladly say Go Eagles! An eagle win sets up three way tie for first with TC in driver seat to take the region title with only one loss to what would be Westmoreland and Watertown’s 2. 

I knew you was an eagle fan! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

LIvinston Academy undefeated 4a, we played Macon yall did as well. We played undefeated clay co that beat Gordonsville, yall opponent 35-7.  Jackson co.  I wont mention whites creek

White Creek is one of the worse metro teams. But you'll lose to Livingston Academy. None of this matters when we beat you'll and had to put 3rd string basically the freshmen team for Westmoreland to.score a TD. I'm sure if TC starters state in the whole game it would have been a 60-70 point win for TC. Also, #6 didn't even play that much after the first quarter he had almost 200 yards with 4 carries for 196 yards be thankful that he was sick I could only imagine what he would have done if he played the whole game and actually felt good.

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

White Creek is one of the worse metro teams. But you'll lose to Livingston Academy. None of this matters when we beat you'll and had to put 3rd string basically the freshmen team for Westmoreland to.score a TD. I'm sure if TC starters state in the whole game it would have been a 60-70 point win for TC. Also, #6 didn't even play that much after the first quarter he had almost 200 yards with 4 carries for 196 yards be thankful that he was sick I could only imagine what he would have done if he played the whole game and actually felt good.

Genius, we already played LA.

13 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Now that I have bragging rights after my jackets whipped up on my fiancés eagles, I will gladly say Go Eagles! An eagle win sets up three way tie for first with TC in driver seat to take the region title with only one loss to what would be Westmoreland and Watertown’s 2. 

Man!!!! That reads good lol

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, football6 said:

Only way Tc can win the region is that if we win rest of regions games and H20 lose 2 and that's not gonna happen.

Wrong TC wins out and westy beats Watertown then we win region due to three way tie with us having best overall record then it would fall to head to head between westy and H2O which westy would have so they would be 2nd