Trousdale looks to swarm the ridge(Macon)

tcjacket13

26 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Does it make you feel better to intimidate and harass TC people? Does your harassment on coachT reduce the pain of losing to TC on the field? Grow up!

Man, coach T is for fun. Poor TC folk. I mess with everyone man. Its called fun.  You gotta admit its funny TC has a DOS that has been known to cuss kids over football games. LOL

44 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Man, coach T is for fun. Poor TC folk. I mess with everyone man. Its called fun.  You gotta admit its funny TC has a DOS that has been known to cuss kids over football games. LOL

You have a good game plan; when you get called out for your immature behavior, it is just for fun and you are not really serious. I have seen you use this game plan before. 

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think the original intent of coachT was to provide a forum for losers to harass the fans of a team that consistently beats their team. 

Several years ago, when we played Smith County, there were accusations made about TC and its coach. TC was accused of stealing SC's playbook, and supposedly someone was signaling from the sideline what play SC was going to run. Additionally, it was said that the TC coach was not nice to an SC player when he ran and/or was knocked out of bounds on the TC sideline. I don't know how much (if any of this) is true, and I doubt that you know either. Whatever happened, it happened a long time ago, and whether true or not, it destroyed a longtime rivalry, and it is time to move on.

Macon County and Smith County used to be TC's biggest games, and I regret that we cannot continue the TC/SC rivalry game that was once so important. However, I guess it is more important for SC to continue using whatever happened many years ago as an excuse not to play a smaller school that would beat them the majority of the time than to continue the rivalry.

I am amazed that the accusations about a game that occurred so many years ago are still important to a Westmoreland zealot who does not have a dog in the hunt.  

Congratulations on your win over previously undefeated Clay County. Have a nice day!!!!

33 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

You have a good game plan; when you get called out for your immature behavior, it is just for fun and you are not really serious. I have seen you use this game plan before. 

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think the original intent of coachT was to provide a forum for losers to harass the fans of a team that consistently beats their team. 

Several years ago, when we played Smith County, there were accusations made about TC and its coach. TC was accused of stealing SC's playbook, and supposedly someone was signaling from the sideline what play SC was going to run. Additionally, it was said that the TC coach was not nice to an SC player when he ran and/or was knocked out of bounds on the TC sideline. I don't know how much (if any of this) is true, and I doubt that you know either. Whatever happened, it happened a long time ago, and whether true or not, it destroyed a longtime rivalry, and it is time to move on.

Macon County and Smith County used to be TC's biggest games, and I regret that we cannot continue the TC/SC rivalry game that was once so important. However, I guess it is more important for SC to continue using whatever happened many years ago as an excuse not to play a smaller school that would beat them the majority of the time than to continue the rivalry.

I am amazed that the accusations about a game that occurred so many years ago are still important to a Westmoreland zealot who does not have a dog in the hunt.  

Congratulations on your win over previously undefeated Clay County. Have a nice day!!!!

Im amazed you let it bother you so bad. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, oldfootballplayer said:

You can use the ignore feature to filter out Postman and others that add nothing of value to the conversation. 

Edited by MrOrangePants

3 hours ago, oldfootballplayer said:

You must think CoachT is for CHESTTHUMPERS and elitist attitudes only.

With the vast knowledge of the past history, this has to be Clint himself.......

22 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

terrible attitude.

macon isn’t a “dirty team” it’s called a “heated rivalry”

it’s what separates football from every other sport and it’s why the girls and the soft boys don’t play.

hoping they aren’t on the schedule next year is a night chicken attitude.

This game was about to become ugly. No sense in both teams playing if all they are going to do is physically fight. Sometimes it’s better for teams not to play each other for couple of years. This isn’t a rivalry with TC leading the series 40-9 games a rivalry is H2O and Watertown for past couple of years that’s a rivalry. No need in playing a team when coaches have to run on to the field at end of the game to make sure a fight doesn’t occur and kicking other players because they tackle you all leads to a place that neither team needs for it to go. Most of all the refs allowed a lot of stuff to go on that shouldn’t have happened.

2 hours ago, RTD said:

This game was about to become ugly. No sense in both teams playing if all they are going to do is physically fight. Sometimes it’s better for teams not to play each other for couple of years. This isn’t a rivalry with TC leading the series 40-9 games a rivalry is H2O and Watertown for past couple of years that’s a rivalry. No need in playing a team when coaches have to run on to the field at end of the game to make sure a fight doesn’t occur and kicking other players because they tackle you all leads to a place that neither team needs for it to go. Most of all the refs allowed a lot of stuff to go on that shouldn’t have happened.

football. is. ugly.

the best games are down right nasty.

rivalries last for and are based on generations, not a couple of years. 

players that cross lines, lines predetermined and agreed upon by all parties, are subject to ejection and suspension based on the refs discretion. same as every other rule in the book. if the refs don’t control the game that’s on them. 

to punish all based on the actions of few is draconian and closed-minded.

better yet, you want to punish them for something that never even happened?!

you want to punish these teams for something you think might could have happened maybe? 

yet again, this is an excessively physical game as well as emotional. those who have been in the heat of those moments understand that, the life time spectators can not.

the same can be said for most all sports. 

coaches came out on the field last night because they understand that.

and quite frankly, every single player behaved quite well after the game from what i witnessed.

both teams left it all on the field.

so let’s punish next years teams? ridiculous.

almost 10 years worth of players from trousdale and smith county never competed against each other because of the actions of teams they were never apart of, all so that adults with no skin in the game could signal their virtue and moral superiority and pat themselves on the back.

long standing rival college teams get into brawls every year and those series continue without blinking an eye, and rightfully so.

then there’s every baseball and hockey team since the genesis of sport.

maybe if all sports just took a couple of years off, all would be well.

maybe next week, we could just get the other team to agree that we won’t tackle or hit each other so there’s absolutely no danger of things “becoming ugly”

6 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

football. is. ugly.

the best games are down right nasty.

rivalries last for and are based on generations, not a couple of years. 

players that cross lines, lines predetermined and agreed upon by all parties, are subject to ejection and suspension based on the refs discretion. same as every other rule in the book. if the refs don’t control the game that’s on them. 

to punish all based on the actions of few is draconian and closed-minded.

better yet, you want to punish them for something that never even happened?!

you want to punish these teams for something you think might could have happened maybe? 

yet again, this is an excessively physical game as well as emotional. those who have been in the heat of those moments understand that, the life time spectators can not.

the same can be said for most all sports. 

coaches came out on the field last night because they understand that.

and quite frankly, every single player behaved quite well after the game from what i witnessed.

both teams left it all on the field.

so let’s punish next years teams? ridiculous.

almost 10 years worth of players from trousdale and smith county never competed against each other because of the actions of teams they were never apart of, all so that adults with no skin in the game could signal their virtue and moral superiority and pat themselves on the back.

long standing rival college teams get into brawls every year and those series continue without blinking an eye, and rightfully so.

then there’s every baseball and hockey team since the genesis of sport.

maybe if all sports just took a couple of years off, all would be well.

maybe next week, we could just get the other team to agree that we won’t tackle or hit each other so there’s absolutely no danger of things “becoming ugly”

Snoballs what kind of mess is this? Grider took our boys all the way to Red Bank and we didnt even get to play our game.  Our boys had chased chickens all week for this mess.   Are your boys chasing chickens and lifting weights?. You think im joking but im not.