Avery comes to Cland

THE KING

9 hours ago, BigDogDaddy1971 said:

LOL Go ahead C'land and Hampton...schedule Mitchell and Mtn Heritage...see what happens. It won't even be funny! Y'all two won't know what hit you, Please, PLEASE schedule them!!

Sheww now I'm terrified of the idea of even driving thru these areas! Just thinking of superiority of these programs makes me shutter. If I sounded like we'd ever schedule such superior programs, please PLEASE forgive me ;)

Edited by uknoit2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Appvol said:

That was a Hampton fan not Cloudland. Right now you are right. It would be a very hard game for both probably a blowouts.Mitchell want be as good next year.

A Hampton fan said they wanted to play Mitchell and Mtn Heritage? Let me know who posted such a thing. Such a post brings out fellers like the 'please PLEASE" guy! I can about assure you GP lacks nothing compared to either of the teams he mentioned...And yea we got smoked, but we didn't run with fear. SMH

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

A Hampton fan said they wanted to play Mitchell and Mtn Heritage? Let me know who posted such a thing. Such a post brings out fellers like the 'please PLEASE" guy! I can about assure you GP lacks nothing compared to either of the teams he mentioned...And yea we got smoked, but we didn't run with fear. SMH

Don’t think GP would have much for Mitchell or Mountain Heritage this year. You were the one that said Hampton should play them as long as they will come to Hampton when we were talking about the size of the schools. The other poster was just being a troll.

11 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Don’t think GP would have much for Mitchell or Mountain Heritage this year. You were the one that said Hampton should play them as long as they will come to Hampton when we were talking about the size of the schools. The other poster was just being a troll.

Not so fast my friend :mrgreen: We have just punted twice.

Harley not trying to offend you but both of those 2 have a chance to win a state championship. Mountain Heritage keeps getting beat by Reidsville in the playoffs. Reidsville would give Alcoa all they want and some. That’s one of my dream games if Tennessee and North Carolina had some kind of border battle.

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

Ah, yea I did say that. Forgot. I'll stand by it.

I'd would about bet GP would be all either would want...maybe more.

Not seen the others personally, but I've seen enuf FB to know GP is one of the biggest and fastest teams I  may have ever seen. 

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

I’m not saying Hampton is scared to play Mitchell or Mountain Heritage either. I just think it would be a good game in the future for Hampton. Playing Avery wouldn’t help. I think Avery will get better as time goes as long as coach Bryan stays their.

Scared ain't got nothing to do with it LOL! Wasn't scared of David Crockett last year nor GP this year....still got spanked tho :roflolk: