Avery comes to Cland

THE KING

14 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Sounds like Cloudland gonna get smoked you make the call Appvol. :mrgreen:

Nah I don’t pick games that kids play. If we don’t have long drives to eat time and get a pass rush with the front 4 it could be a long night. I went to Avery but wife went to Cloudland. I really like Avery’s new coach. He left Ooltewah to come coach Avery. He has coached small college football. The QB for Avery left Mitchell to be the QB at Avery. Avery had a kid leave to Elizabethton but he is back at Avery now Ty Smith heck of a player. His dad Terry Smith played in the NFL and coached NFL Europe.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

Nah I don’t pick games that kids play. If we don’t have long drives to eat time and get a pass rush with the front 4 it could be a long night. I went to Avery but wife went to Cloudland. I really like Avery’s new coach. He left Ooltewah to come coach Avery. He has coached small college football. The QB for Avery left Mitchell to be the QB at Avery. Avery had a kid leave to Elizabethton but he is back at Avery now Ty Smith heck of a player. His dad Terry Smith played in the NFL and coached NFL Europe.

This don't sound good King hydrate. :mrgreen:

9 minutes ago, BigDogDaddy1971 said:

LOL Go ahead C'land and Hampton...schedule Mitchell and Mtn Heritage...see what happens. It won't even be funny! Y'all two won't know what hit you, Please, PLEASE schedule them!!

That was a Hampton fan not Cloudland. Right now you are right. It would be a very hard game for both probably a blowouts.Mitchell want be as good next year.

Edited by Appvol

39 minutes ago, Appvol said:

That was a Hampton fan not Cloudland. Right now you are right. It would be a very hard game for both probably a blowouts.Mitchell want be as good next year.

A appvol did your boys Drop in the off-season this is the second time I've read where you got into somebody's crap! I like it,lol

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Oh just frustrating when somebody is riding coattails. I can’t really say what I want. Especially while I have a son playing. Never know when somebody might give a cheap shot because of my opinion.You could always text King. He knows way I was frustrated.

Hang in there we all get there!