Notre Dame @ Knoxville Webb

Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

nope they r not...and yes both have lost teams they beat last 2 years....but Spartys ex School lost to the Bucs of North Levee Swampers...a Bucs team that only won 2 games in that span

....if Howard hadnt been recruited to Baylor and was still at Spartys Haslam School of Knoxville.....Webb just may finally get that W gainst the Irish.....but since a toad dont fly cause it ant got wings.....and Spartys Webb couldnt beat the Irish the 2 years Howard was still there.....a Family of Boogers r wishin a damaged Irish got a tiny chance for a 3rd W gainst Webb.......just maybe....even with another 3 starters gone from last week

....is Sparty goin back north to Spartys Spartans tonight......since Spartys new team has scheduled a week off to get extra time in hopes of preventin that McCallie Blue Tornado from blowin thru the Suk Creek campus next friday....or has Haslams School of Knoxvilles 2nd most famous lum dumped the Spartans fully....

....could be Spartys chance to finally see it happen

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I’m not unfortunately. I’m going to a local game in Chattanooga. 

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

Wow. If you had told me Webb would lose to Boyd and beat Notre Dame this year I would have laughed. 

Not the same ND as the past few years. Plus I know they are really banged up.  Doesn't help that they are short on numbers as it is. 

Edited by reaction