Bledsoe County @ Sequatchie County (The Battle for the Stump)

Gowarriors81

54 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Doubt it, they barely beat a horrible Grundy co. 14-12. If Sequatchie can play without the penalties and turnovers Sequatchie should win 

They had like 5 starters out that game. Sequatchie lost to East Ridge, Bledsoe beat ER, that doesn’t mean anything. I’m taking Bledsoe if they have most of their starters back.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

They had like 5 starters out that game. Sequatchie lost to East Ridge, Bledsoe beat ER, that doesn’t mean anything. I’m taking Bledsoe if they have most of their starters back.

Idc how many starters they had out, our middle school could be Grundy. Yeah Sequatchie lost to east ridge with all the penalties they had and some turnovers. Can’t fumble and muff punts in your on territory. And it don’t matter what team beats who, Sequatchie didn’t play there best for sure. Rival game which ever team wants it more with less turnovers will win the game. My buddy his son plays for Bledsoe and he said we would beat the crap out of them. But whoever wins won’t be by much that’s for sure. 

6 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Idc how many starters they had out, our middle school could be Grundy. Yeah Sequatchie lost to east ridge with all the penalties they had and some turnovers. Can’t fumble and muff punts in your on territory. And it don’t matter what team beats who, Sequatchie didn’t play there best for sure. Rival game which ever team wants it more with less turnovers will win the game. My buddy his son plays for Bledsoe and he said we would beat the crap out of them. But whoever wins won’t be by much that’s for sure. 

I think it will be a good game. The Bledsoe/Tyner game was a 7 point game at the half, so Bledsoe has a pretty good team, but what I’m hearing now will hurt Bledsoe chances a lot.