Week 7: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Crow when we come up in a few weeks what's best ya got to eat at in town?

3 joints I always recommend. First is on hwy 27 called Rae Zacks. Literally just finished a steak wrap from there for dinner. Owner played on the 92 championship team at Oneida and is a great guy. If you wear meigs gear in and he's there money on him coming over to say hello. Next is El Rey Azteca next to Wal mart. Lorenzo the owner is a big supporter of local sports at all levels. Seriously probably the best Mexican food I've ever had. Last is a local joint called Phillips drive in. It's a drive in or dine in 50s - 60s joint that has ever, literally, they have burgers pizza and the like even chuck wagon sandwich lol. They're mostly known for burgers, pizza and an honest ice cream joint. There's chain joints to but that's boring but any of the 3 I listed you'll be good depending on your preference. 

3 hours ago, crow said:

3 joints I always recommend. First is on hwy 27 called Rae Zacks. Literally just finished a steak wrap from there for dinner. Owner played on the 92 championship team at Oneida and is a great guy. If you wear meigs gear in and he's there money on him coming over to say hello. Next is El Rey Azteca next to Wal mart. Lorenzo the owner is a big supporter of local sports at all levels. Seriously probably the best Mexican food I've ever had. Last is a local joint called Phillips drive in. It's a drive in or dine in 50s - 60s joint that has ever, literally, they have burgers pizza and the like even chuck wagon sandwich lol. They're mostly known for burgers, pizza and an honest ice cream joint. There's chain joints to but that's boring but any of the 3 I listed you'll be good depending on your preference. 

I ate at Rae Zacks with crow its a good one.

7 hours ago, crow said:

Appreciate it. If I didnt have to work Saturday I'd probably come watch you hang 50 on Rockwood.

Edited by Imthayeti

12 minutes ago, crow said:

Come on up, ain't that far. 2 run heavy teams, probably be over by 845 anyway :-D

Gotta get up at 4:30. Most likely be doing it 2 weekends in a row that way lol. I would like to see you all play though. Just dont like that drive. 

32 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

This guy has some jokes :roflol:

I speak truths. I'll go ahead and predict a 28-7 or 35-7 type score. They are decently strong for a quarter then their tanks are empty and the deer will have his way. Newspapers will read about a runaway deer I can see the headlines.

15 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I speak truths. I'll go ahead and predict a 28-7 or 35-7 type score. They are decently strong for a quarter then their tanks are empty and the deer will have his way. Newspapers will read about a runaway deer I can see the headlines.

Only runaway deer is the deer runnin from the bow hunters this weekend. 

1 minute ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Only runaway deer is the deer runnin from the bow hunters this weekend. 

Rockwood will soon sing ballads of said deer. There will be praise and parades thrown in the deers honor. Rockwood will get hit and wake up the next week wondering what the score was. Just sayin.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Rockwood will soon sing ballads of said deer. There will be praise and parades thrown in the deers honor. Rockwood will get hit and wake up the next week wondering what the score was. Just sayin.

I thought they scheduled all that for Swafford?