Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I think the From guard to guard is the strength of you'll team. I feel you'll be running a Power I a wing t your wingbacks gotta have speed and that's what you'll lack they run hard. They are built for running up the middle not the outside. I really don't like the wing t I hate that TC went back to it to me it limits your scoring hitting the homerun.

Your right. We are alright guard to guard but the outside is is hard to work with.

11 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

TC Westy Macon and SC need to make a thread where they can all talk about how much they hate each other there instead of invading our threads.

I actually like all those guys... Except Macon.... I just can't like them for some reason lol.... Just kidding I got some buddies over there too. If I ever make a stab at someone it's prolly a joke and I think Posty is messing around MOST the time lol he likes getting everyone fired up. 

43 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I actually like all those guys... Except Macon.... I just can't like them for some reason lol.... Just kidding I got some buddies over there too. If I ever make a stab at someone it's prolly a joke and I think Posty is messing around MOST the time lol he likes getting everyone fired up. 

I hear ya, all jokes over here too. Just seems like every thread turns into that, but that’s also because TC and Westy have more posters than others

22 hours ago, RTD said:

That has to be the most idiotic statement on this thread. TC is just Westmoreland daddy.

Laying all bull aside, being 19 as a senior is a huge advantage over 17 year old seniors. Ive talked to many people from Hartsville and had known folks over there. Its a football minded town meaning alot of parent hold their kids back. Its legal to turn 19 after the season starts. Im not trying to say theres anything wrong with it. Im just stating a fact that alot of our seniors are 17 and ld wager TCs are gonna be 19 when they are seniors. Makes a huge difference.

23 hours ago, RTD said:

That has to be the most idiotic statement on this thread. TC is just Westmoreland daddy.

Laying all bull aside, being 19 as a senior is a huge advantage over 17 year old seniors. Ive talked to many people from Hartsville and had known folks over there. Its a football minded town meaning alot of parent hold their kids back. Its legal to turn 19 after the season starts. Im not trying to say theres anything wrong with it. Im just stating a fact that alot of our seniors are 17 and ld wager TCs are gonna be 19 when they are seniors. Makes a huge difference.

7 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I'd hate to think someone would hold their kid back a year with the intention of them being more impactful on a high school football team. I doubt this has any merit to it whatsoever.

7 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Just finished watching the Brentwood vs Knox Catholic game. The left guard for Brentwood #76 played middle school ball at Westmoreland. He would have been a senior in Westmoreland this year.  Would have been nice to have had that size on our line but chose the private route. 

Not the 1st time that’s happened to us posty.