Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

5 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

No h20 a lot to work on and improve . Your kids fought hard and give it everything they had but did you ever in that game think westy was going to be able to score be honest. Your Defense did a Heck of a job but how has that offense scored many points . 

Really diesel maybe they can give out plagues at the athletic banquet saying only 35 pts separate us from tc & h20... 

10 minutes ago, football6 said:

Heard westy coach wanted to fight because H20 scored at the end of the game say it's not so

6    h20 scored on a straight hand off . I guess we will have to take a page out of TC book and do what y'all had to do at Monterey a few years ago and just punt back to them on 1st down.

• Like 1

I wasn’t at the game tonight but sounds like our boys did their job. I’m sure we have plenty we need to work on heading forward but I’m pleased to see the score and all the whining. I love it there’s no better feeling then sending your opponent home crying and complaining about there junior pro team. But Great job to the coaches and all of our guys you won’t ever hear me complain after a dub!

7 minutes ago, biggest said:

Really diesel maybe they can give out plagues at the athletic banquet saying only 35 pts separate us from tc & h20... 

Or maybe they will put up banner that says we were down 7 with 3 min to go in 1st half and gave up 2 tds in 3 min and only lost 35-0. Well if it makes coach feel better we want count that last TD. 

Edited by diesel28

This is hilarious!!!  Westy had 60 something yards of offense compared to H20 300+. Yeah H20 got scores from defense and special teams but guess what... that’s what good teams do. All phases compliment each other. Wanna talk about cheap shots? How bout the kid punched a H20 player in the face therefore he got ejected. How bout Westy players kicking H20 players as they was getting up for the piles. #15 talked trash to Westy coach..... Yeah right :roflol:. #15 was probably the most humble player on that field tonight for both sides. Oh and H20 scores their last touchdown on a straight up dive play from 18 yards out. Nothing fancy. It’s the other teams job to stop that. Oh and H20 had over 100 yards of penalties so seems the refs did their job well on calling them but yet they still beat Westy 35-0. 

Edited by Merlyn
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, diesel28 said:

6    h20 scored on a straight hand off . I guess we will have to take a page out of TC book and do what y'all had to do at Monterey a few years ago and just punt back to them on 1st down.

LOL, probably will because yall are classless. A classy team takes a knee with a minute to go up 28. With a 1st down around the opponents 25.