Sequatchie County at Smith County

Indian

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, OWLSSCHS said:

You must have really took some beatings from the Owls during your playing days.

SC hurt his feelings on many occasion.

Ever notice there aint many a crow in northern Summer Co.? They got kinda scarce with Ole Stampus Lickus having to eat a many of them back in the day.   He knows many recipes.  He may still have  a taste for them.......

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:41 PM, Reynard said:

SC hurt his feelings on many occasion.

Ever notice there aint many a crow in northern Summer Co.? They got kinda scarce with Ole Stampus Lickus having to eat a many of them back in the day.   He knows many recipes.  He may still have  a taste for them.......

I have noticed that, I also noticed that the eagles up that way have resorted to road kill because they are unable to live on there hunting skills alone. Crazy place up there.

The only good thing about going to watch a game down in that turd hole in smith county is ..... Well, come to think of it, there really isn't anything good about it.

I had breakfast with coach this morning, and I know he's got the boys ready. I gave him a few adjustments, so we're feeling pretty good.

It is pretty exciting to know that Al Gore invented the internet just a couple miles away from where this game will be played. 

Squatch 44

smith 14