Beech vs Hillsboro

GWAVE1

Just basing my prediction on how I think each staff will approach the game.  Hillsboro wants a shootout and Beech wants a fast game.  Beech 21-0 by controlling the ball and clock.  At least that’s how I expect Crabtree to operate.  He doesn’t like the back and forth high scoring games.  Keeps it methodical.  3 yards a carry and 45 seconds per snap.  If he gets the defense tired, he goes no huddle to keep from having substitutions.

1 hour ago, wave88 said:

Just basing my prediction on how I think each staff will approach the game.  Hillsboro wants a shootout and Beech wants a fast game.  Beech 21-0 by controlling the ball and clock.  At least that’s how I expect Crabtree to operate.  He doesn’t like the back and forth high scoring games.  Keeps it methodical.  3 yards a carry and 45 seconds per snap.  If he gets the defense tired, he goes no huddle to keep from having substitutions.

Last week could have taken more out of the burros than folks think.  Beech by 2 scores.

Final 35-21 Beech. Both teams split garbage time td's in the games last 2 minutes. Both teams also blocked the other team's punt for a TD. So I see it more as a 21-7 type of game.

Beech gave it to Parks 33 times, he was their bread and butter for sure. Hillsboro passed it pretty much the whole game, seems that they would've ran much more if their college prospect running back was playing. Hillsboro committed penalties, false starts, and multiple Delay of Game calls tonight.

Edited by thegreatone36

58 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Final 35-21 Beech. Both teams split garbage time td's in the games last 2 minutes. Both teams also blocked the other team's punt for a TD. So I see it more as a 21-7 type of game.

Beech gave it to Parks 33 times, he was their bread and butter for sure. Hillsboro passed it pretty much the whole game, seems that they would've ran much more if their college prospect running back was playing. Hillsboro committed penalties, false starts, and multiple Delay of Game calls tonight.

Need to take a few days to rest and then it’s back to work. Have a trap game coming up with SC before facing off with Gallatin. 

Edited by eers

Hillsboro was missing quite a few players  , last weeks game must have took a lot out of them . Playing without their RB . Their offensive line is huge but not very good . Beech old school offense can wear you down . #7 is special for them . The Gallatin vs Beech showdown in a couple of weeks will be a good one .

34 minutes ago, WildWolf6 said:

Hillsboro was missing quite a few players  , last weeks game must have took a lot out of them . Playing without their RB . Their offensive line is huge but not very good . Beech old school offense can wear you down . #7 is special for them . The Gallatin vs Beech showdown in a couple of weeks will be a good one .

If Hillsboro can be healthy, I could see them being a sleeper team in the playoffs.